Dudhsagar Waterfall Tour
Grade: Easy – Moderate
One of India’s tallest four tiered waterfalls ranked fifth ,located on Mandovi river, in Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary and mollem national park among the western ghats. Surrounded by deciduous forest with rich bio diversity and forming the border between Karnataka and Goa states.
Does this gigantic formation of nature needs more introduction?
Take a bow! Dudhsagar Waterfalls it is..
With it’s spectacular view to promise , it doesn’t fail to leave people awestruck with its huge presence and water flowing with an immense pride!
- 07:00 am : Reach Kulem
- 07:30 am : Breakfast
- 08:00 am : Start our Ride toward Dudhsagar Waterfall by Jeep through through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle. Life Jacket to be Provided at the Entry Gate
- 09:00 - 10:30 : Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall and Explore it to the Fullest! Swimming at Pond Below Dudhsagar Waterfall
- 10:30 am : Start Return Journey by Private Jeep
- 12:00 pm : Reach Guest House
- 12:00 pm - 02:00 pm : Freshen up and have lunch
- 02:30 pm - Trip Ends
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Get astonished with Huge Everlasting, Ever flowing Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Jeep Ride toward Dudhsagar Waterfall & Jungle Trail
- Goan food to cherish.
- Unending train Stories
What is included in the tour
- Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch. (Veg).
- River Guest House for Freshen up
- Life Jacket & Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
- Jeep Safari Charges
- Trikon Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Life Jacket & Jungle Entry Charges