Are you a wildlife enthusiast? Do the mystery of the dense jungles allure you? Do you jump at the thought of catching a glimpse of the majestic big cats? Then, hop into our Jeep Safari of Pench National Park with Travel Trikon
Pench, nestled in the lower southern reaches of the Satpura Hills is a treasure trove of tigers, chital, sambar and a range of other birds and endangered plants thriving in a protected ecosphere. The area of the present tiger reserve has a glorious history. Ain-i-Akbari or “Constitution of Akbar”, dating back to 16th century, describes the richness and natural wealth of Pench. Remember Mowgli - our iconic childhood hero in the television series “The Jungle Book”? Guess what! The original setting of Rudyard Kipling's most famous work, “The Jungle Book” is the Pench Tiger Reserve and its neighbourhood. So get ready to experience the thrill of exploring this piece of history and nostalgia and witness the rawness of the Natural World.
Pench National Park or Tiger Reserve is one of the premier tiger reserves of India and the only one to sprawl across two states - Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra in the districts of Seoni and Chhindwara covering an area of 758 sq kms. The portion of the reserve that is in Madhya Pradesh is nestled in the southern slopes of the Satpura range of Central India. Pench Tiger Reserve derives its name from the river Pench and comprises the Indira Priyadarshini Pench National Park, the Pench Mowgli Sanctuary and a buffer area.
Batch 1: Friday, 13th December - Sunday, 15th December 2019
Batch 2: Friday, 27th December - Sunday, 29th December 2019
Batch 3: Friday, 07th February - Sunday, 09th February 2020
Batch 4: Friday, 13th February - Sunday, 15th February 2020
Batch 5: Friday, 10th April - Sunday, 12th April 2020
Batch 6: Friday, 01st May - Sunday, 03rd May 2020
Batch 7: Friday, 22nd May - Sunday, 24th May 2020
Batch 8: Friday, 12th June - Sunday, 14th June 2020
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Batch 10: Friday, 22nd May - Sunday, 24th May 2020
Day 0: Thursday Night
Mumbai Participants - Travel from Mumbai CST by Vidarbh Express at 19:00 pm
Pune participants - Travel by Pune - Nagpur Garib Rath at 5:40 pm
Day 1: Friday
- 09:30 am Reach Nagpur, leave for Pench Reserve via Private AC Transport
- 12:30 pm Hotel check in, freshen up and take rest
- 02:00 pm Leave for afternoon safari after lunch
- 06:30 pm Back to hotel, have evening tea and relax for the day
- 07:30 pm Watch the informative slide-show/documentary on the wild habitat of Pench.
- 8:00 pm Enjoy dinner with chats and gossip, share experience of first safari
Day 2: Saturday
- 05:30 am Wake up call! Leave for morning safari.
- 10:00 am Back to hotel, freshen up and have breakfast
- 01:00 pm Leave for afternoon safari after lunch
- 06:30 pm Back to hotel, gupshup over evening tea
- 08:00 pm Dinner and relax for the day
Day 3: Sunday
- 05:30 am Wake up call! Leave for morning safari.
- 11:00 am Freshen up and check out from hotel. Leave for Nagpur via private vehicle.Lunch on the way to Station
- 04:00 pm Reach Nagpur station
Return journey to Mumbai by Vidarbha Express at 5:15 pm
OR to Pune by Nagpur - Pune Superfast Express at 6:35pm
Alternatively you can take a flight back to reach home on same day
Day 4: Monday
08:00 am Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 litres water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Carry a big cloth / bandanna / scarf to protect you from the dust
- Body Warmer for the chilly early mornings
- Sunscreens are very important
- Carry a pair of good binoculars
- Tiger sightings are matter of luck. Weather conditions also affect tiger sightings.
- Please note that train or flight tickets can be arranged on request. The fare is not included in the tour cost and will have to be paid separately.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Thrill of jeep safaris
- Sightings of tigers and other animals in natural habitat
- Spotting resident and migratory birds like the Malabar Pied Hornbill, Indian Pitta, Osprey, Grey-headed Fishing Eagle, White-eyed Buzzard to name a few.
- Wildlife photography
What is included in the tour
- Transport by AC Vehicle from Nagpur to Nagpur
- Food: Day 1 Lunch to Day 3 Breakfast
- 4 Jeep safari , Guide & Entry charges
- Triple Sharing AC Accommodation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food ordered while train journey
- Train / Flight Ticket and Airport / Transfer to and from Mumbai to Nagpur
- Breakfast on Day 1 & Lunch on Day 3
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST