Jhansi – Orchha Backpacking Trip
“This winters lets envelope yourself in the arms of history that speaks about the brave heart and heroic deeds of Rani Laxmibai – Jhansi ki Rani”. Her brave steps and apt decisions made her the queen full of great value. Manikarnika – Jhansi ki Rani – Rani Laxmi Bai all refer to the one and only one queen in the Indian history who fought against the Britishers and refuse to surrender Jhansi. Let’s explore this land where Rani Laxmibai lived and fought against the British armies and know many important stories.
Our exploration doesn’t stop here, post exploring Jhansi we take you to Orchha the land of fascinating temples and palaces. Situated by the Betwa River, Orchha is and shall always be one wishlisted destination in your travel bucket. Frozen in time, the lovely palaces and ancient structures setting sun everything makes it a spellbound experience.
We will stay at a lovely homestay in Orchha and spend time with the locals. Have food that the locals relish on and have a fun time together. Photography sessions and historic information will complete your trip in an amazing way.
Batch 1 : 22nd - 24th Nov 2019
Batch 2 : 08th - 09th Feb 2020
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on email@example.com
Day 1: Friday
4:00 PM : Meet Travel Trikon Team at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus (LTT) station to leave for Jhansi via Lashkar express
4:30 PM Thane and 5:00 PM Kalyan. Overnight in train.
Day 2: Saturday
Reach Jhansi by 9:30 am in the morning, move towards your your Guest House ( Fort View Guest House ) at Orchha. Freshen up and get ready to explore. We start with Orchha sightseeing with a heritage guide who will give information and ample time to cover the complex and click pictures. We cover every corner of Orchha complex the famous a huge palace fort Raja Mahal which is located to the right in Orchha, showing off of the huge towers called as ‘Chhatris’ in its outer locations.
Day 3: Sunday
Wake up at 7 am and freshen up. Have breakfast and check out. We leave for Jhansi to explore Jhansi fort. Post that we come to station and board train for Mumbai.
Day 4: Monday
Reach Mumbai by 7:30 am! Trip concludes with happy memories.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Thermal Inners
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Orchha
- Explore Jhansi Fort the symbol of bravery
- Visit Betwa River Bank
- Local shopping and food hopping around Orchha at night
- Chilling time at homestay
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Double Sharing Non Ac Guest House ( Fort View Guest House )
- Mumbai to Mumbai Train Travelling in Non Ac Sleeper Class
- Veg Meals (Day 2 – Lunch and Dinner, Day 3- Breakfast)
- Comfortable local transport for covering places
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Guide charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera or photography charges
- Water bottles and soft drinks
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- 5% GST