Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha”! This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the only white salt dessert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above with absolutely nothing around. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage together combines to deliver a scintillating experience all together. During the Rann Utsav, you can experience the superior indulgence of Kutchi culture and live performances. Witness the local artisans weaving traditional artwork and displaying the handicrafts.
At Travel Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment. If time permits, you can enjoy shopping in and around Bhuj.
Batch 1 : 07th December - 10th December
Batch 2 : 30th December - 01st January
05:00 pm : Meet Travel Trikon Team at Bandra Terminus
Leave for Bhuj by 22955/Kutch SF Express & Spend overnight in Train
Day 2 - Breakfast in the Train - Kalo Dungar – Hodka – White Desert
Reach Hotel by 9 am and get freshen up. Have breakfast and leave. We visit Kala Donger, which is known to be the highest point of Rann enroute for a short halt. Have lunch and leave for exploring the most awaited “The Great Rann of Kutch” for the excellent sync of culture and artistic feel. Feel lost in the white desert land. The White Rann absorbs the most beautiful colour and creates a magical ambience you’ve wishes to experience. You can witness LIVE dance performance and participate too. We can also see the Rann Utsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attending live performances. Come back to hotel and relax.
Day 3 - Bhuj Sight Seeing (Full day)
Wake up at 6 am and freshen up. Vijay Vilas Palace the “Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam” Shoot location. Have Breakfast at Kutch and move towards Mandvi Beach for a blissful feeling. Post Exploring Mandvi, Visit Aina Mahal, Parag Mahal and Kutch Museum to.Board Train by 8 pm and leave for Mumbai.
Reach Borivali @ 10:00 am , Mumbai by 11:00 am (Trip concludes)
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything at Rann. Except high end luxury hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops, plastic money such as credit card and debit card is not accepted throughout Rann.
- ATM’s are common only in Bhuj, and beyond that finding ATM is also difficult.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please make sure you report at the start location as per the itinerary. No refunds would be entertained by Travel Trikon. Consult your Trikon buddy in advance in case of any changes.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo - Kutch
- Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
- Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann - Kala Dunger
- Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
- Enjoy doing camel ride
- Walk across the widespread White Salt Dessert
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace & Aina Mahal
- Visit Jai-Vilas palace and Mandavi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Triple sharing non/ ac rooms at Village Hodka (Kutchi style Stay)
- Mumbai to Mumbai Train Travelling in Non AC Sleeper Class
- Pure Veg Meals (Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner – Day 1 ) ( Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
- Comfortable AC Bus for covering all destinations
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Day 3 Dinner
- Rides and activity charges
- Performance charges
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% GST