Waterfall Rappelling at Bekare , Bhivpuri
This monsoon is all about adventure, isn’t it? Just cross that extra limits and embark on a thrilling experience that gives you the perfect adrenaline rush. Bekare is nestled in between the hills at Bhivpuri, a surreal location where silvery waterfalls and lush green mountains bow down to welcome you. At this destination, the ever flowing waterfalls attract adventure lovers to perform the thrilling activity called as WATERFALL RAPELLING.
Is it safe??? Can I do it as well?
We’ve brought in experts and technical guides who are an expert in performing and undergoing these activities. Right from high quality harness to right instructions, we make sure you end up with a safe landing and make the most out of it. All adventure lovers from various age groups who have a thirst to do something different can surely opt for it.
- Enjoy the blissful weather amidst the mountains
- Challenge yourself and do something you’ve never done before
- Superior thrill and adventure that keeps you excited
07.51 am: Meet Travel Trikon Team at Bhivpuri Station
07.55 am: Will trek towards Bekare village (45 minutes walk)
08.45 am: Enjoy Tea & Breakfast and get going towards the waterfall patch
09.30 am: With a quick introduction round and a brief about the rappelling patch we’ll start with the activity
04.00 pm: We shall complete the session, meanwhile you can enjoy yourself in the waterfalls and stroll around the hills nearby
05.30 pm: Back to Bhivpuri Station
07.00 pm: Reach Mumbai
CST – Karjat Fast Local
Mumbai CST 6:10 am
Dadar 6:24 am
Kurla 6:31 am
Thane 6:50 am
Kalyan 7:10 am
Bhivpuri 7:51 am
Points to be noted
- Please take return ticket till Karjat
- Board the First compartment from Karjat side.
- Missing the train means missing the event, no refunds would be entertained by Travel Trikon in that case
- Do not wear precious jewellery
- Local Transport traveling from Bhivpuri to Bhivpuri
- Food: Breakfast & Evening snacks + Tea / Coffee
- Rappelling and Expertise Charges
- Train tickets
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Modes Of Payment: You have an option to pay Rs.1050 in part to book a seat now. However, full payment will be needed at least 5 days prior to the event date for confirmation.
Net Banking Details:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account ID: 698505600192
Account Type: Current Account
Account name: TRAVEL TRIKON
Branch: MUMBAI – RAGHUVANSHI MILL,BAPAT MARG, LOWER PAREL (W) MUMBAI-400013
IFSC Code : ICIC0006985
Mobile Banking Details
PayTM: Transfer to 9819021806 and mention “Participant/Event Name” in Optional Description.
UPI: Please note our Id: traveltrikon@icici to make the payment.
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com
Please call on +919819021806 / +919819494297 for any query.
For any other information, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon #Number Bekare Waterfall Rappelling’
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Travel Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Lunch for the day
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Monsoon Safety Measures
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.