Grade: Easy | Type: Leisure Tour
It’s that time of the year when fresh and juicy grapes in plumy red and gloomy green have emerged to give us the finest Wines in India. The far-wide sprawling vineyard calls for a visit to learn the history of vine making and of course, taste a few amazing Wines. It’s finesse and essence is pleasurable, stay there pick your favorite bottle and sip in the mesmerizing drink while watching the setting sun at the vineyard.
At Travel Trikon, we also take you for a Wine making process tour along with grape stomping. Not just once we shall visit three Vineyards in a row. Let’s sip in some wine and lose ourselves to the refreshing ambience.
What to do at the Vineyard?
Stomping at Soma Winery
Enough of movie admiration, the Grape Stomping is a must-do activity at the vineyard. Jump, splash and play with these little grapes as you crush them under your feet. It’s just you and the bucket filled with grapes nothing comes between, we promise!
Wine Making Process & Tasting at Sula Vineyards
The team of experts present at the Vineyard takes you through a guided session, where you gain in-depth information about the entire wine making process. So keep your questions ready. Once the session gets over, be ready to for the Seeing, Swirling, Smelling and Sipping indulgence. Let the pioneers in Indian wine tourism take you on a magical journey at the spot where Indians first experienced wine.
Lunch at Yoke Winery
The third winery is quaint as compared to the other two, but it is loved by the visitors for its fewer crowds and more delicacies to taste.
Which Vineyards do we explore?
Tucked away from the chaos, Soma Vineyards boasts of wide sprawling landscape of vineyards. Buy a souvenir for friends and family as well. Whereas the most popular and widely acclaimed Sula Vineyards, has won several awards for the smooth and soul filling wine. We shall also take you to Yoke Vineyard for Lunch and a short trip.
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai AC Bus Travelling
- Breakfast, Lunch and Evening snacks
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Guided tour and vine tasting
- Trikon expertise charge
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal in nature such as Liquor or Souvenirs
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Vineyard Tour (Informative)
- Tasting Sessions
- Manufacturing Process
- Roof-top view overlooking vineyard
- Grape Stomping
- Shopping & Strolling
- 06:00 am : Meet the Travel Trikon Team at Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
- 07:00 am : Pick-up from Thane Teeth Haath Naka
- Breakfast en-route
- 11:00 am : Reach Sula Vineyards
- 12:00 pm : Start Tour & Understand making process
- 02:00 pm : Lunch at Yoke Winery
- 03:00 pm : Photography & Leisure time
- 04:00 pm : Visit Soma for Stomping
- 05:00 pm : Start return journey
- 09:30 pm : Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder