Vikatgad Night Trekking: Planning for night trek in Vikatgad? Trekking in Vikatgad is one of the best ways to explore the Vikatgad region. Book Vikatgad night trek packages from www.traveltrikon.com. Check out our Vikatgad Trek packages now!
The Vikatgad Fort once served as silos for storing grains under the rule of Shivaji Maharaj. Now, it holds adventure, scenic viewpoints and loads of fun for thrill seeking trekkers. One can also spot the famous hillstation–Matheran from here and a ridge that connects the two. Other famous peaks and forts such as Irshaal, Prabalgad and Malanggad can also be spotted. This fort is also known as Peb, with the name derived from Goddess Pebi.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Local Vehicle from Neral Station to Neral Station
- Food : Morning Snacks
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Train Travel to and from Neral.
- Experience the thrill of a Night Trek
- Witness the beauty of the fort at the crack of dawn
- Enjoy a panoramic view of the Sahyadris.
- Explore and learn its significance in history
- 01:11 am Reach Neral Station and meet the Travel Trikon Team
- 02:00 am Reach base for introduction round.
- 02:30 am Start Trekking
- 05:30 am Reach the fort by 5:30 am, ready to witness the sunrise!
- 06:30 am Explore Fort
- 07:30 am Enjoy packed breakfast
- 09:00 am Start Trekking Toward Matheran
- 11:00 am Reach Dasturi Naka
- 11:15 am Take local cab to Neral Station
- 11:45 am Reach Neral Station, Catch Local Train
- 02:30 pm Reach Mumbai
Train Timings: (Saturday Night)
- CST- 11:18 pm
- Byculla-11:25 pm
- Dadar-11:31 pm
- Kurla-11:39 pm
- Ghatkopar-11:44 pm
- Mulund- 11:54 pm
- Thane- 11:58 pm
- Dombivili- 12:11 am
- Kalyan: 12:18 am
- Neral: 1:11 am
Things to Carry
- Identity card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Mosquito repellant
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
★ Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
★ Please take return ticket till Karjat
★ Board the second compartment from Karjat side
★ Missing the train means missing the trek, no refunds would be entertained by Travel Trikon
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.