About Vasota Jungle Trek – Situated in the laps of Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, Vasota Jungles are known for its flora and fauna that charms both trekkers and nature lovers. As you trek through this dense yet beautiful jungle, surprises won’t stop coming your way. You don’t really have to worry much about the season; this jungle remains green throughout the year.
A serene location for both trekkers and camp lovers, Vasota trek through jungles concludes by a camping location where you can sit by a campfire surrounded by a landscape of sparkling clear lakes and ridges of mountains making it perfect for spending quality time in the cold evening weather. With group of energy filled people and travel buddies the evening is the beginning of another fun-filled experience.
Boat Ride Koyna Backwaters– The peaceful boat ride takes you to the base village for embarking on a never-to-forget journey. Koyna backwaters remain popular for its blue waters and clear skies, so be ready to capture some spectacular shots.
Camping Fun – Once you’re done with the trek, just sit and relax besides the campfire and feel serene amidst the nature’s surprises. Camping after a long day trek will give you the best unwinding experience with friends and trek buddies. Evening turns to dark night, which calls for music sessions and performances to keep everyone amused till the dawn breaks.
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai Non AC Bus Journey
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner on Day 1
- Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Tea on Day 2
- Triple Sharing Tented Accommodation
- Boat Ride
- Jungle Entry Charges
- 5% GST
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Fun-filled Road Journey
- Jungle trekking till the top
- Joyous Boat Ride
- Lake Side Camping with Trek Buddies
- Entertainment and Fun
Day 0 – Friday Night
- 10.30 pm – Pickup Point : Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
- 10.45 pm – Pickup Point : K star Mall , Chembur East
- 11.15 pm – Pickup Point : Vashi Below Main Bridge
Day 1 – Saturday
- 06.00 am – Reach Bamnoli
- 06.30 am – Breakfast & Team introduction
- 07.30 am – Move towards boating point (Koyna Backwaters)
- 10.00 am – Reach Met Indavali
- 10.30 am – Trekking Commences
- 02.00 pm – Reach Vasota Top
- 03.00 pm – After Exploration have Lunch
- 03.30 pm – Start Descend
- 05.00 pm – Reach the base
- 06:00 pm – Overnight stay and camping beside the lake
- 08:00 pm – Dinner & Fun time
Day 2 – Sunday
- 06.00 am – Wake-up call
- 06.30 am – Freshen up and finish morning routine
- 07.30 am – Have Breakfast
- 08.30 am – Spend fun-time besides the lake and play games with many interesting group activities
- 10.30 am – Start Return Journey
- 01.30 pm – Lunch near Kaas Plateau
- 05.30 pm – Evening Tea Enroute Mumbai
- 10.30 pm – Reach Mumbai (Tentatively)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Sleeping Bag / Chaddar
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.