Trek to Triund and Mcleodganj in Himachal Pradesh
Listen to the sound of cloud and play amidst the snow clad hills, Triund is one such destination in Himachal Pradesh that keeps soothing your hippie soul. Triund is an undoubtedly a spectacular destination beneath the mighty Dhauladhar range. Located about 10 kilometres away from the bustling locality of McLeodganj, this trek is almost a rite of passage for travelers experiencing this Tibetan culture.
Why Trekking in Triund is a delightful experience?
Triund Trek is indeed a trekking treat for all the globetrotters. It takes you through magical pine plantations to hypnotic valleys. An easy to do trek, Triund calls all the hikers to come and taste the Himalayan zest of trekking with a hint of fun and leisure. Post trekking, be set to pitch a tent and spend memorable time with friends like there’s no tomorrow.
What is included in the tour
- Bus from Delhi to Mcleodganj and vice versa.
- Local Transport traveling in Mcleodganj & Dharamkot
- Food: Breakfast (2) , Lunch (2), Dinner (1) & Evening Snacks (2)
- Trikon Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travelling
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Meals consumed during traveling
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Surpassing romantic landscapes
- Camping amidst the snow clad peaks
- Spend some me time with the Himalayan Animals
- Witness the magical sunrise & Sunset
- Have fun with the locals
- Camping, Bonfire, Sleep under the stars, music and dance add more fun…
Day 0, Friday, 6th April 2018
7:00 pm : Kashmiri Gate - Leave from Delhi towards Mcleodganj
Day 1, Saturday, 7th April 2018
06:30 am : Reach Mcleodganj
07:00 am : Have breakfast & Freshen up at Dharamkot
08:30 am : Start trekking towards Triund
02:00 pm : Reach the top by passing by nature trails and rocky patches
03:00 pm : Have lunch at the top and spend leisure time
06:00 pm : Enjoy photography and Get ready for bonfire fun
08:00 pm : Have Dinner & Sleep under the stars
Day 2, Sunday, 8th April 2018
07:00 am : Wake-up to the mesmeric sunrise
08:00 am : Start descending after breakfast
01:00 pm : Reach Dharamkot
Rest of the day is free for exploring Mcleodganj & Dharamkot
Do not forget to try the wooden pizza and Colourful Market of Tibetan antiquity.
05:00 pm : Board Bus for Delhi and Come back with happy memories
Day 3, Monday, 9th April 2018
06:00 am : Reach Delhi
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Mosquito repellant
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.