We all dream of spreading our wings and flying across the sky. While literally getting wings is not really possible, but what you can do is paraglide to get the same thrill. A paraglider has a comfortable seat attached to a wing-type framework of cloth, which is woven around the supporting frame in such a way that the space between the two layers of fabrics is inflated naturally. The seat comes with brakes and speed control levers to allow easy steering of the flight. Once the paraglider is launched into the air feel the adrenaline rush and thrill of flying. A great place to enjoy this thrilling ride in India is in Kamshet, which lies in the state of Maharashtra. Paragliding in Kamshet is gaining huge popularity.
Tandem Paragliding is gliding with the instructor, where even a novice can experience flying high in the sky. Let the pilot do the work while you enjoy the ride, savoring the amazing experience of soaring over beautiful hills and fields like an eagle high up in the sky.
Follow us on:
Day 1 : Sunday
06:00 am: Travel Trikon Team will meet you at Hotel Pritam, Dadar East
06:15 am: K Mall, Chembur
06:45 am: Sec 17, Vashi, Below Flyover
07:30 am: Hotel Three Star, Kharghar
09:00 am: Reach Kamshet and Have Breakfast
09:30 am: Post Breakfast we will move towards the gliding point
10:00 am : Paragliding activity will be done till late afternoon and then back to Kamshet for Lunch.
02:00 pm : Lunch time
04:00 pm: Start our Return Journey to Mumbai
- Travelling from Mumbai to Mumbai by Private Non AC Vehicle
- Local Transport from Kamshet to Paragliding Point & Return
- Morning Breakfast , Veg Lunch and Evening Tea / Coffee
- All Technical gear and Equipment
- Services of expert instructors
- 5% GST
- Personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Modes Of Payment: You have an option to pay Rs.3,000 in part to book a seat now. However, full payment will be needed at least 5 days prior to the event date for confirmation.
Net Banking Details:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account ID: 698505600192
Account Type: Current Account
Account name: TRAVEL TRIKON
Branch: MUMBAI – RAGHUVANSHI MILL,BAPAT MARG, LOWER PAREL (W) MUMBAI-400013
IFSC Code : ICIC0006985
Mobile Banking Details
PayTM: Transfer to 9819021806 and mention “Participant/Event Name” in Optional Description.
UPI: Please note our Id: trikon@icici to make the payment.
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com
Please call on +919819021806 / +919920474297 for any query.
For any other information, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon #692 Paragliding Batch 1’
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Travel Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.
Things to Carry
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Paragliding is a weather dependent activity. In case of inability to glide because of unfavorable wind conditions, Rs. 3,000/- will be refunded to the participants.
- Paragliding is a wind dependent activity and there’s a possibility of last minute re- schedules or cancellations, which are beyond our control. You need to be patient as their might be last minute changes and it might take an hour or so to confirm the wind forecast on trip. You may fly 1500 ft high on a good weather day.
- The Video charges of the Paragliding activity is excluded from the tour cost. You may directly pay to the tandem for the video taken of your flight
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.