Astrologers use them to predict future and sailors follow them to navigate high seas. Stars, despite being tiny dots in the sky, store a plethora of information about worlds beyond Earth. From astronomy to mythology, stars have contributed to every field of knowledge.
Hidden among those constellations, are trivial but interesting facts and stories. Unravel these mysteries on a fun trip to a village on the foothills of Sahyadri's. Enjoy Stargazing away from the city lights and pollution. There will be games, music and yummy local food to add fun to the cool pleasant night.
Day 01: Saturday, 27th April, 2019
02:00 pm Meet the Travel Trikon Team at Kasara Station
02:10 pm Leave for campsite after a brief introduction session
04:30 pm Reach campsite, freshen up, enjoy the welcome drinks, have snacks and head to the short trek to see the sunset admist hills.
06:30 Set up tents and begin stargazing session after sunset!
09:00 pm Dinner time. You can stay up all night spotting stars, planets, meteors or coil up in the tent to catch some sleep as you please!
Day 02: Sunday, 28th April 2019
05:00 am Wake up call for those who wish to go for birding and short trek amongst the hills to enjoy the chilly winds and to view the sunrise
08:15 am Breakfast time and get ready to cherish memories of a lifetime
09:00 am Freshen up. Enjoy breakfast and tea. Head to Kasara station.
11:30 am Catch train back to Mumbai and the event concludes
- Stargazing with telescope by our astronomy expert
- Learn how to spot stars, planets, constellations
- Try your luck in sighting shooting stars, meteors!
- Enjoy thrill of camping amid Sahyadris
- Try your hand at star trail photography
- Indulge in local cuisine
- Witness gorgeous sunrise and sunset amid hills
- Tractor / Bullock Cart Ride
- Early morning trek to watch birds
- Dairy farming (Learn how to milk cows)
- Games and much more
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport traveling from Kasara -Sinnar -Kasara
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation at campsite
- Food: Welcome Drink, Saturday Evening Snacks, Dinner and Sunday Breakfast
- Stargazing Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travelling from Mumbai to Kasara
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST
Sleeping Bag or Proper Bedding
Clean napkin or small towel
Please carry medicines if you need any
Snacks & Biscuits
★ Please take return tickets till Kasara
★ Missing the train means missing the event, no refunds would be entertained by Travel Trikon
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though this event is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.