Although it’s frequently visited by tourists all round the country, Shimla – Manali still retains the old world charm truly. Surrounded by snow-capped peaks and lush green pines, this destination tops the chart of all those who want to play with snow and witness the ever iconic Rohtang Pass. It has those tucked in hamlets, beautiful hotels with warm hospitality and for shopping freaks Mall Road is a must visit. Himachal Pradesh or Devbhoomi is a promising location enough to give you some peace out of the city madness and those scaling peaks will satiate your crave to visit a hill station up there for once and for all. Choose this trip for your friends group or family get together you will surely come back with happy memories.
Pickup From Delhi Railway Station : 10:00 am on Day 1
Drop at Delhi Railway Station : 10:00 AM on Day 7
Day 1, Saturday, 11th May : Delhi to Shimla
Meet us at railway at 10 am from where we take you to Shimla via Private Transport. This is the perfect way to start your vacation. Reach Shimla and relax for a while. Today’s there isn’t any fixed agenda hence you just need to get a feel of this hill-station Or evening we can visit the Mall Road
Have dinner at the hotel and sleep tight.
Day 2 : Sunday, 12th May : Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
Wake up to the beautiful view and have your dose or tea of coffee with light breakfast. Freshen up and get ready for local sightseeing. Explore Kufri, where all you find is snow covered peaks and landscapes it’s worth spending a day here. Shop and look around for beautiful souvenirs. Visit the Jakhu Temple, legend says Lord Hanuman rested here while looking for Sanjivani. Also, visit Viceregal lodge which was once the residence of British Viceroy of India which is now converted to advance study for its academic use recently. Have lunch at a local restaurant nearby and come back to Mall Road, Shimla has one of the longest mall roads where you just get the feel of this local town. Explore remaining points such as Scandal Point, Ridge, Lakkar Bazaar, and Christ Church. Come back to hotel have dinner and sleep.
Day 3 Monday, 13th May - Shimla – Kullu – Manali
Wake-up and have breakfast. Freshen up and leave for Kullu-Manali, pack your bags and check out from the hotel. Drive through the beautiful roads and reach Kullu. Take a small a halt at beautiful and ever flowing Pandoh Dam, stop here to click pictures and move towards Hanogi Mata Temple and Vaishno Devi Temple in Manali. Reach Manali and relax for the day. Have dinner at hotel and sleepwell.
Day 4 Tuesday, 14th May - Manali–Solang Valley-Local City Tour
Wake up at Manali, India’s most popular Hill station. Freshen up and come for breakfast. Start Manali sightseeing with Hadimba Devi Temple (Built in 1553 A.D, is Dedicated to Himachal’s Most Significant Deity Hadimba Mata where some shots of famous Hindi Movie Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani was shot, Visit the city’s own Club House which is popular for a amusement activities like skating, Discotheque etc, Do not forget to explore the Vashisht Hot springs (Dedicated to Vashist Muni & Renowned for its hot Curable water and Religious temples). You can now come back to hotel and in the evening explore Mall Road & IBEX Market of Manali, Siyali Mahadev Shiva Temple and a small monastery in Manali. You can shop till you drop at the mall road and have dinner at hotel. Today indeed is quite eventful. Sleep peacefully.
Day 5: Wednesday, 15th May - Manali – Kullu – Kais Monastery – Nagar Castle – Roerich Art Gallery – Manali
Post breakfast, drive towards Kullu to enjoy thrilling River Rafting. Indulge into the famous River
Rafting here with experts, who will guide and help you raft. Visit the Kullu Pashmina Shawl Factory . Drive towards Kais Monastery and and Roerich Art Gallery (displays the art of famous Russian Painter Nikolai Roerich. It is sure to leave you enchanting. Have lunch in the market. Come back to hotel or explore some German bakeries. If you love Non-veg food look for trout fish and have it any of the cafes in Manali. Come back to hotel and relax. Have dinner and sleep tight.
Day 6: Thursday, 16th May - Manali- Delhi
Wake up, pack your bags and check out. Have breakfast at the hotel. Do some shopping in the Market. Start your return journey for Delhi Post Lunch. Your phones are now filled with pictures and memories are freeze in your minds while you recall this mini vacation in the lap of Himalayas.
Day 7: Friday, 17th May - Reach Delhi
Reach Delhi by Morning and drop to Railway Station
Things to Carry
- Daypack to carry necessary things for a day (20 litres)
- 3 pairs of full sleeve shirts/T-shirts
- 3 pairs of cotton socks. 2 pairs of woollen socks
- 1 full sleeve sweater
- 1 fleece jacket (preferable)
- Thermal inners - 1 Pair
- 1 pair of slippers
- Raincoat/ Poncho/ Windcheater
- Sun cap
- 2 water bottles (1 Litre each)
- Headlamp or torch with fresh pair of batteries
- Personal medical kit
- Dark sunglasses (UV protected)
- 1 Walking stick
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Visit the Queen of Hills
- Explore Kufri India’s best skiing spot
- Visit Hidimba Temple, where Yeh Jawani Hai Diwani was shot
- Explore Naggar Castle, where Jab we met was shot
- Lose yourself at Solang Valley
- Take at Dip at Vashisht Hot Springs
- Walk through the paintings kept at Roerich Art Gallery
What is included in the tour
- Delhi - Shimla & Manali - Delhi by Private Vehicle
- 2 Night Accomodation in Shimla and 3 Night Accomodation in Manali
- 5 Day :- Morning Tea, 05 Breakfast, 05 Dinner in Hotel.
- All transfers & Sightseeing by Air Conditioned Innova Car.(AC switch off at Hilly Areas)
- Twin Sharing Accommodation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Traveling till Delhi
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry,Luggage Charges, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage
- Snow Vehicle Fare, If Road Is Block Due To Snow.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion
- Lunch on all days
- Food while traveling ( Day 1 Dinner & Day 5 Dinner )
- Adventure Activities at Solang Valley
- Visit to Rohtang Pass
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- 5% GST
One valid Identity Proof, along with a Photocopy
A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
Woolen Gloves, woolen socks, Monkey Cap/Balaclava, Neck Scarf Thermal Inners
Snow Jackets and Fleece Jackets
Waterproof gloves and windcheater/poncho
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though this event is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.