Exploring the Life Undewater
It’s time to take your love for adventure to the next level. At Konkan, we bring you a once in a lifetime opportunity to dive under the blue waters and live your travel dreams.
About Scuba Diving Adventure
Scuba Diving is probably the only way to witness life that exists under the sea beds. This activity is a fun way to explore the magical underwater world and get hypnotized by the beauty of it. Just be there and get close to these little creatures. You’ll be harnessed with all the high quality gears and instructed by trained instructors and specialists throughout the activity.
Am I supposed to swim underwater?
Not at all, if you are an avid swimmer you can attempt. But, it’s not mandatory at all.
Konkan is undoubtedly an immensely beautiful and sparsely populated beach stretch of Maharashtra, where any traveler or tourist would love to soak and absorb the mesmeric amalgamation of sun, sand and surf. At a stretch, we’ll be taking you along a host of destination so that you make the most out of it. Right from swaying palms to golden sand beaches, bedecked forts to ancient temples, blue water waves to setting sun, the complete feel of being in this paradise of beaches is indeed a one on one affair with you and your connection with nature.
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Dadar to Dadar by Private Non AC BUS
- Food Expenses (Veg / Non Veg),
- Beach Resort Non AC Accommodation Charges i.e. 4 pax sharing
- Scuba Diving & Dolphin Safari.
- Guided Tour to Sindhudurg Fort
- Visit to Tsunami Island
- Permission and Entry Charges (wherever it is required)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Sunday Dinner
- Meals during bus journey
- Water Sports Activities at Tsunami Island
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- 5% GST
- Sindhudurg Fort – An epitome of Shivaji’s Bravery
- Malvan Beach – Perfect Scuba Diving Destination
- Tarkarli Beach – Blue waves!!!
- Devbagh Beach – Endless space for sun and sand
- Rock Garden – Treat to eyes
- Tsunami Island – Water sports freak
- Dolphin Safari – Spot it for a win win Game!!
- Kunkeshwar Temple and Beach – Experience Peace and stroll around the beach
Day 0 - 29th September, Saturday
- 10.00 pm – Pick up from Pritam Hotel Dadar East
- 10.15 pm – Pick up from K star Mall Chembur
- 10.45 pm – Pick up from Vashi Main Bridge
- 11.00 pm – Pick up from Panvel ST Depot (Participants from Pune can join from here)
Day 1 – 30th September , Sunday - Reach Malvan.
- 08.00 am – Breakfast at Ratnagiri
- 10.00 am – Reach Malvan
- 10.30 am – Check in at Beach Resort for freshen up
- 11.00 am – Get geared for Scuba Diving (Swimming is not compulsory)
- 01.00 pm – Relish on spicy malvani food
- 03.00 pm – Visit Sindhudurg Fort and Enjoy sunset view
- 06.00 pm – Back to resort for campfire
- 09.00 pm – Dinner
Day 2 – 01st October , Monday - Dolphins, Water sports and much more!
- 05.00 am – Wake up
- 06.00 am – Get fresh and ready
- 07.00 am – Visit Tsunami Island, Watch Dolphins at Devbaugh Beach, and Enjoy Water sports activities
- 01.00 am – Enjoy lip-smacking sea food and local delicacies
- 03.00 pm – Explore Tarkarli Beach
- 05.00 pm – Watch Sunset from Rock Garden
- 07.00 pm – Campfire and fun games
- 09.00 pm – Dinner
Day 3 – 02nd October , Tuesday - Kunkeshwar Temple and Beach adventure!
- 08.00 am – Wake up
- 09.00 am – Have breakfast and get fresh
- 10.00 am – Leave for shopping at the nearest Market
- 11.00 am – Visit Kunkeshwar Temple and Beach
- 01.00 pm – Have Lunch with ample of spices
- 03.00 pm – Start return journey
- 08.00 pm – Dinner on the way
Day 4 – 03rd October , Wednesday - Home Sweet Home
- 06.00 am – Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer