Sandhan Valley Trek - This winter season it’s time to embrace the old adventure, in a way you’ve probably never thought of. Trekking right down, down till the valley where dusk bestows you. It is indeed an experience no trekker would dare to ignore. The next adventurous trekking destination on our list is Sandhan Valley Trek , which is popularly known as valley of shadows or valley of darkness. The legacy of both the names have come from the geographical structure and high rising horizons of this trek, which indeed confirm a whole lot of adventure that ends with a rejuvenating experience at campsite. Thanks to the 200 ft depth and long way descend, which gives you the adrenaline rush and makes your descending experience a moment to cherish.
What’s even more thrilling about snadhan valley trek? Well, when you’ve reach mid-way and feel you’ve done enough. To your surprise, there’s an adventurous rappelling patch that you need to abseil (rappel) for reaching the base and moving further towards your camp site.
On reaching the campsite after an adventurous descend, a bonfire and tasty local food waits to treat your taste buds. Camping besides the huge pond, playing fun games, star gazing, and lots more is bound to add blissful memories to your travel diaries.
- Washroom/Changing rooms available at Base Village.
- No Telephone Network at Campsite
- No Washroom / Changing Facilities at Campsite
Batch 1 : 27th Oct - 28th Oct 2018
Batch 2 : 24th Nov - 25th Nov 2018
Batch 3 : 08th - 09th Dec 2018
Batch 4 : 22nd - 23rd Dec 2018
What is included in the tour
- Transport by local vehicle.
- Food: Day 1 – Breakfast, Packed Lunch , Dinner; Day 2 – Breakfast & Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- Triple / Quadruple Sharing Tented Accommodation
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travel
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST
- Magnificent view of the Huge Valley
- Fully shadowed trek! Say bye to sun rays!
- Full descend, keep climbing down
- Rappelling thrill
- Chimney crossing
- Natural pond to chill besides
- Camping in the dark valley
- Explore Dehne village
Day 0 – Friday Night
- 01:18 am : Meet Travel Trikon at Kasara Station
CST Kasara Fast Local
- 10:50 pm: CST
- 10:57 pm: Byculla
- 11:05 pm: Dadar
- 11:13 pm: Kurla
- 11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
- 11:34 pm: Thane
- 11:57 pm: Dombivali
- 12:07 am: Kalyan
- 12:21 am: Titwala
- 12:41 am: Asangaon
- 01:18 am: Kasara
Day 1 – Saturday
- 01:30 am : Introduction and Briefing
- 02:00 am : Start journey towards the base village
- 04:30 am : Reach base village
- 05:00 am : Get fresh and have breakfast
- 05:30 am : Start the trek
- 12:00 pm : Lunch (In the valley, mid-way)
- 05:30 pm : Reach Campsite
- 06:30 pm : Rejuvenate and relax by having a fun time
- 08:00 pm : Dinner time
- 09:00 pm : Hit your sleeping bags and watch the shining stars
Day 2 – Sunday
- 06:00 am : Wake up, get fresh and have breakfast
- 09:00 am : Get ready to leave the campsite
- 12:00 am : Reach Dehne
- 12:30 am : Have lunch
- 2:30 pm : Leave for Asangaon Station
- 3:30 pm : Reach Asangaon Station
- 05:30 pm : Reach Mumbai (Tentatively)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch with Extra Batteries
- Sleeping bag or bed sheet
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please take ticket till Kasara.
- Board the second compartment from CST side.
- Missing the train means missing the trek, no refunds would be entertained by Travel Trikon.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.