Grade: Medium Place: Kolad Rapids : Total 10 Rapids Total Distance : 14KM
Situated at the outskirts of Mumbai, Kolad - is a small village, which is very well known for its adventure tourism. Kundalika River is a heavenly abode for all those who wish to seek the adrenaline rush right at the middle of rapidly flowing river. Both the sides of the river overlook lush green forests adding up to the beauty of the journey.
More about rafting and river thrills: Ideal for both beginners and professionals, the river promises three thrilling rapids one of them is named as Jack Daniels. Once the rapids low down, you get to jump out of the raft and experience utmost bliss!!! Exhilarating and high on adrenaline, a rafting voyage to the mighty Kundalika River is something you can’t afford to miss !!! The gurgling streams and enthralling rapids are waiting to be explored……Go for it!!!
What is included in the tour
- Rafting, Gears & Guide Expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Traveling till Kolad & Return
- Breakfast & Lunch
8.00 am: Reach Kolad and carefully listen to the instructions delivered by the experts
9.00 am: Start the much awaited rafting adventures (With life jackets and helmets)
Raft for around 2-3 hrs at stretch of 14 kms.
12.00 pm: Rafting ends
Minimum age is 14 years. Children below 14 will be accepted at the instructor’s discretion
Minimum weight is 35 kgs and maximum weight is 120 kgs
List of things required:
- ID Proof
- 2 ltr water bottle
- Waterproof camera (Optional)
- Floaters (No Shoes)
- Swimming Goggles (for those wearing contact lenses)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder some snacks & biscuits.
- Towel & Extra Pair of Clothes (Prefer Wearing proper fitting clothes with shorts of quick-dry material)
- Extra plastic bag
- Haversack OR Backpack to put all this (No sling bags)