Rajasthan truly is the land of royals, the golden desserts, lip smacking food and perfect blend of culture with hospitality will rejoice the mood of all the travellers. Be it heritage hopping or shopping around the local market everything keeps you on your toes. Keeping up with the trend, Travel Trikon this year wants to take you to Pushkar ka Mela – World Famous indeed.
Pushkar ka Mela also known as camel fair of India, when the deserts are covered with thousands of camels in their fully decked attire. The fair beauty with camels is a fascinating colourful opportunity to witness an Indian festival. It is also a festival to welcome winters. Did you also know Lord Brahma is worshipped only at Pushkar?
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Mumbai to Ajmer by Sleeper Class & Ajmer to Mumbai by 3AC
- Stay in Triple / Quadruple Sharing at Non-AC accommodation with swimming pool and sitout area.
- Day 2 - Lunch , Dinner , Day 3 - Breakfast & Lunch
- Sightseeing & Transfers
- Travel Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during Train Journey
- Personal expenses, water bottles & soft drinks
- Camera charges
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- 5% GST
- Soak yourself into the beauty of Rajasthan
- Participate into entertaining events and sports
- Listen to fusion bands
- Shop, hop and eat
- The magical Pushkar lake and temple is worth a visit.
Day 1 - 16th November, Friday
03.00 pm- Meet your Trikon Buddies at Bandra Terminus and Board BDTS AII UDZ EX(12995).
Day 2 - 17th November, Saturday
09.50 am Reach Ajmer and drive to reach your Zostel- Pushkar ( Half an hour 15 KMS). Get fresh and be ready to explore. Visit the camel dessert and start having fun till you drop. Have lunch and spend sometime shopping around the markets. Participate in the events and spend time clicking pictures around. Enjoy cultural performances in the evening. Have dinner and hit the bed.
Day 3 - 18th November, Sunday
06:00 am – Wake up and freshen up. Have breakfast and leave to explore the Brahma temple. Apparently, Lord Brahma was cursed that he would be worshipped only in one temple. You can take a dip at the lake and feel the sanctity. Have lunch at the local place and enjoy lip smacking food. Post Lunch go to Zostel and pick your bags to depart. Check out by 3:00 pm and board train at 4:30 pm for Mumbai.
Day 4 - 19th November , Monday
08:00 am – Reach Mumbai early morning and trip ends with happy memories!
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer