New Year Special Bhandardara Lake Side Camping
Take a much needed break from the hustle bustle of the city and treat yourself to some fun time under an open sky, a panoramic view of the Sahyadris, by a beautiful lake. It gets better with a full moon and bonfire at night!
Situated by the Pravara River, Bhandardara is blessed with peace and tranquility with a relaxing view. You can spot many famous landmarks including the Kalsubai peak and Ratangad, Harishchandragad forts. Gear up for a Sunday night party with a twist!
Please Note :
- Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Dadar to Dadar by Private Non AC Bus
- Sudnay Lunch , Evening Snacks , Veg / NonVeg Dinner & Sunday Breakfast
- Barbecue (Veg / Non Veg)
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation
- Bed Sheet & Blanket
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense of personal use other than mentioned in inclusions
- Sunday Lunch
- Lakeside camping
- Bonfire activities
- Veg / Non Veg Barbeque
- Panoramic view of the Sahyadris
- Team Building Fun Activities
Day 1: Sunday , 31st December 2017
- 08:00 am Meet Travel Trikon at Kotak Mahindra Atm near Pritam Hotel Dadar (E)
- 08:20 am Pickup Point : Amar Mahal
- 08:40 am Pickup Point : Teen Hath Naka Junction
- 12:00 pm Continue via bus towards lake side camping
- 01:00 pm Reach Camp Site and have lunch
- 04:00 pm Explore the area, spot famous Sahyadri peaks. Learn how to set up tents.
- 05:00 pm Team Building Games at the Site
- 09:00 pm Bonfire is up! Enjoy barbecue for dinner and dance to your favorite tracks
- 10:30 pm Party into the night with music, dance and games!
- 12:00 am Celebrate New Year with your Buddies
Day 2: Monday , 1st January 2018
- 07:00 am Wake up to a bright blue sky, peaceful waters and sleepy mountains, freshen up
- 08:00 am Enjoy fresh breakfast and chai
- 10:00 am Start packing up bags and folding up the camp
- 10:30 am Leave the campsite with lots of memories!
- 03:00 pm Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch and mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry during the event, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.