This campsite is located 2 hours aways from Kasara Railways Station admist a rustic village where parents can bring the kid out in themselves and enjoy as well. Time to increase the bonding we suppose. You can enjoy digital detox at campsite without any network you will connect better with your friends and family.
Day 01: Saturday,
- 11:00 am Meet the Travel Trikon Team at Kasara Station and leave for campsite. Breakfast on the way.
- 01:30 pm Reach campsite freshen up , have lunch and relax for some time
- 04:00 pm Start trekking through a series of waterfalls (Subjected to rains) in the jungle and experience sunset.
- 07:30 pm Reach campsite and get going with games, interactive session
- 09:15 pm Dinner Time
- 10:30 pm Rest for the day
Train Time Table
CST- Kasara Semi Fast Local
08:33 am CSMT
08:48 am Dadar
08:48 am Kurla
08:59 am Ghatkopar
09:15 am Thane
09:27 am Dombivili
09:35 am Kalyan
10:45 am Kasara
Day 02: Sunday
- 07:00 am Wake up call to view sunrise
- 08:00 am Freshen up. Enjoy breakfast and tea. Head to Kasara station.
- 09:00 am Start with agro farming tour, try your hand at milking cows and planting rice crops
- 10:00 am Time to get dirty, its mud fight time for some therapy
- 11:00 am If time permits we can walk to the nearest waterfall again to clean up or enjoy in the pool.
- 12:00 pm Lunch time
- 01:30 pm Trip concludes and we move towards Kasara railway station
- 04:00 pm Reach Kasara and catch CSMT fast local @ 16:24
- 07:30 pm Reach Mumbai
Batch 1 : 08th - 09th June 2019
Batch 2 : 13th- 14th July 2019
Batch 3 : 10th - 11th August 2019
Batch 4 : 14th - 15th September 2019
- Mud Fight
- Enjoy thrill of camping amid Sahyadris
- Waterfalls around with the onset of monsoons,
- Learn Agro Farming
- Tractor Ride
- Dairy Cattle ( Milking Of Cows )
- Indulge in local cuisine
- Witness gorgeous sunrise and sunset amid hills
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport traveling from Kasara -Sinnar -Kasara
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation at campsite or Quadruple sharing rooms if it rains
- Food: Saturday Evening Snacks, Dinner and Sunday Breakfast
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travelling from Mumbai to Kasara
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
2 ltrs water
Torch with new cells (compulsory)
Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
Snacks & biscuits
Extra pair of clothes
Clean napkin or towel
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
Please carry personal medicines if any
★ Please take return ticket till Kasara
★ Missing the train means missing the event, no refunds would be entertained by Travel Trikon
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though this event is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the event, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.