Has the monotony of everyday life wore you down and you are looking for a refreshing change?
Planning to head outdoors and pitch that tent but confused about the destination?
Fret not, for Travel Trikon is all set to bring you a camping experience like none other! It’s time to hop off from the ground and glide on water as we spend our time in floating tents on the Kurungwadi Lake!
Join us for a unique camping experience in Kurungwadi village near Igatpuri. We will assure you a gala time with the gamut of activities we have planned for you- tubing, kayaking, archery, star gazing….the list goes on! So what’s stopping you- take a break from your hectic life and hop on the Trikon Wagon for some fun and frolic.
Batch 1 : 26th - 27th Jan 2019
Batch 2 : 23rd - 24th Feb 2019
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Kasara to Kasara
- Floating tent Experience
- Day 1 : Evening Snacks , Veg / Non Veg Dinner & Day 2 : Breakfast
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation
- Bed Sheet & Blanket
- Lake Tubing, Kayaking, Swimming (with Life Jacket), Archery, Rifle Shooting.
- Telescope for Moon and Star Gazing
- Selfie board for some fun clicks
- Veg / NonVeg BBQ
- Indian and western toilet facilities available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses, water bottles & soft drinks
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Lakeside camping
- Bonfire activities
- Panoramic view of the Sahyadris
- Adventure Water Sport Activities
- Floating Tent Experience
Day 1: Saturday
04:40 pm- Meet Travel Trikon Team at Kasara Station
05:30 pm- Reach Campsite and get energized with some tea and snacks
06:00 pm- Enjoy all the fun activities- swim or kayak in the lake, hit the bull’s eye in archery and rifle shooting, get yourself clicked in different poses at the selfie booth
09:00 pm- Enjoy tasty dinner that has the freshness and nutrition of organic vegetables grown in the village.
10:00 pm-Enjoy a night of gazing at the countless stars and peek into distant galaxies with the help of telescope.
Train Time Table CST-Kasara ( Saturday )
02:25 pm- CST
02:38 pm- Dadar
02:45 pm- Kurla
03:04 pm- Thane
03:24 pm- Kalyan
04:34 pm- Kasara
Day 2: Sunday
07:00 am: Wake up to a bright blue sky, peaceful waters and sleepy mountains, freshen up
08:00 am : Float freely on the Kurungwadi lake once you perch yourself in the floating tent
08:00 am: Enjoy fresh breakfast and chai
10:00 am: Start packing up bags and folding up the camp. Leave the campsite with lots of memories!
11:30 am: Reach Kasara station
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.