Surrounded by lush green forests and fields, the trekking route towards Maharashtra’s Highest Peak is a surreal experience for all the nature lovers and trek enthusiasts. Challenging yet fun-filled, trek towards the highest summit will test your patience and offer an amazing panaromic view of several more mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south west) and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad.
About the place Nestled among the Sahyadri range, Kalsubai is a mix of easy to ascend slopes as well as rocky patches overlooking the valley below. To reach the Summit, Govt. has built many iron ladders along the vertical hill slopes. Also, attempting to climb the most wish-listed mountain in the Sahyadri offers a great sense of achievement for most of the trekking enthusiasts.
What is included in the tour
- Transport: Kasara to Kasara
- Food: Saturday Dinner & Sunday Breakfast
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Local train tickets Mumbai-Kasara-Mumbai
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Panoramic view of other peaks from top
- Sunrise from the peak
- Reaching the top via ladder route
- Know the story behind Kalsubai
- Highly enthusiastic and energetic trek
Day 0: Saturday
- 07:18 pm Meet Travel Trikon team at Kasara and leave for Bari Gaon via local transport
- 09:30 pm Reach base village, enjoy dinner
- 11:00 pm Start the night trek to Kalsubai peak under twinking stars
Day 1: Sunday
- 02:00 am Reach the top and rest, explore peak after witnessing a glorious sunrise!
- 07:30 am Post Breakfast , Start descend towards base village
- 10:30 am Reach base village and start journey back to Kasara
- 12:30 pm Reach Kasara station and proceed towards Mumbai
- 03:30 pm Reach Mumbai
CST – Kasara Fast Local
- 04:52 pm Mumbai CST
- 05:06 pm Dadar
- 05:17 pm Ghatkopar
- 05:32 pm Thane
- 06:08 pm Kalyan
- 07:18 pm Kasara
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Sleeping Bag or proper bedding
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Washroom and Changing Room Facility Available at Base Village