Jog Fall & Murudeshwar Tour
“When leisure embraces you, just look for peace, sanctity and divinity”
Huge like Mammoth Jog Falls – India’s second tallest Water Plunge
Jog Waterfalls is proudly owns the title of India’s second highest plunge. Jog Falls are exceptional as the water does not flow down the rocks in a tiered fashion; it gushes down the slope right from the great height making it the tallest un-tiered waterfall in India. The splendor of the waterfalls is enhanced by the lush green surroundings, which provide a scenic backdrop.
World’s Tallest Shiva Statue Temple at Murudeshwara Beach
At the coastal Arabian Sea, Long and Gigantic Shiva Statue is a divine sight to witness. Explore the temple, as it’s quite huge and it depicts many mythological stories. You can also stroll around the Murudeshwara Beach for Sunset view; it’s quite pristine and clean
- Stay at rustic home stay
- Witness ever flowing Jog Falls
- Click picturesque selfies and panoramic images
- Trek down till the waterfall base
- Visit the Tallest Shiva Statue temple
- Taste lip-smacking local food
Follow us on:
Day 0 Friday , 01st September 2017
10:00 pm : Meet the Travel Trikon Team at CST
Overnight at Train
Day 1 Saturday , 02nd September 2017
12:00 pm : Reach Bhatkal
12:30 pm : Move to Murudeshwara
01:00 pm : Reach Murudeshwara , Lunch Time
04:00 pm : Explore the Murudeshwara Temple & Beach
09:00 pm : Dinner
11:00 pm : Sleep
Day 2: Sunday , 03rd September 2017
06:00 am : Wake up & Breakfast
08:00 am : Check out from Hotel and move to Jog Fall
10:00 am : Reach Jog Fall & Explore
01:00 pm : Lunch Time
02:00 pm : Proceed towards Honnavar Station
04:00 pm : Reach Honnavar Station
04:28 pm : Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express from Honnavar Station
Day 3: Monday , 04th September 2017
05:53 am : Reach Thane Station
06:35 am : Reach LTT Station
- Non-AC Sleeper train tickets Mumbai to Mumbai
- Food – Saturday Lunch , Dinner , Sunday Breakfast & Lunch
- Internal Transport
- Triple / Quadruple Sharing Accommodation
- Travel Trikon expertise charges
- Food ordered in train journey
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Modes Of Payment: You have an option to pay Rs.3,000 in part to book a seat now. However, full payment will be needed at least 10 days prior to the event date for confirmation.
Net Banking Details
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account ID: 698505600192
Account Type: Current Account
Account name: TRAVEL TRIKON
Branch: MUMBAI – RAGHUVANSHI MILL,BAPAT MARG, LOWER PAREL (W) MUMBAI-400013
IFSC Code : ICIC0006985
Mobile Banking Details
PayTM: Transfer to 9819021806 and mention “Participant/Event Name” in Optional Description.
UPI: Please note our Id: traveltrikon@icici to make the payment.
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call on +919819021806 / +919819494297 for any query.
For any other information, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at email@example.com. Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon#Number Jog Fall & Murudeshwara Tour’
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Travel Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.
Please refer to following links for more information:
Why Travel Trikon?
Rules and Regulation
Registration & Cancellation Policy
Follow us on:
“For WhatsApp notifications on Travel Trikon upcoming events, please ping us ‘UPDATE’ with your ‘NAME’ on 9819021806”
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
Monsoon Safety Measures
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the event
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Missing the train means missing the event, no refunds would be entertained by Travel Trikon
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.