Call your friends! Call your pals! Here the time has come, when we rejoice, retreat and celebrate Holi with Travel Trikon. Amidst the nature, besides a lake, just open up your arms and embrace the Holi Festival with your buddies for a lot of fun and enjoyment.
Pristine and calm, Bhandardara Lake is indeed a beautiful camping location where you can enjoy bonfire dance and fun activities. Close to nature and away from chaos, celebrate this festival in a never-before way.
We bet Bhandardara Lake Camping will be your memorable camp ever.
Please Note :
- Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
Date : 20th March - 21st March 2019
Day 1: Wednesday,20th March 2019
06:00 pm: Meet Travel Trikon Team at Kasara Station
08:00 pm: Reach Camp Site
09:00 pm: Bonfire is up! Enjoy barbecue for dinner and dance to your favorite tracks
10:30 pm: Party into the night with music, dance and games!
Train Time Table CST - Kasara
03:40 pm: CSMT
03:54 pm: Dadar
04:03 pm: Kurla
04:20 pm: Thane
04:53 pm: Kalyan
06:03 pm: Kasara
Day 2: Thursday, 21st March 2019
06:30 am Wake up & freshen up
08:00 am Breakfast
09:00 am Lets play holi
01:30 pm Lunch Time
03:00 pm Board local transport to reach Kasara
05:30 pm Reach Kasara
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch and mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry during the event, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though camping is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Lakeside camping
- Bonfire activities
- Veg / Non Veg Barbeque
- Panoramic view of the Sahyadris
- Team Building Fun Activities
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Kasara to Kasara
- Day 1 :Veg / Non Veg Dinner & Day 2 : Breakfast , Lunch
- Barbecue (Veg / Non Veg)
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation
- Bed Sheet & Blanket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense of personal use other than mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- 5% GST