Wahey Guruji Da Khalsa Wahey Guruji Di Fateh!!
Amritsar is not just a city in Punjab, it’s a feeling. One of the largest cities in Punjab, Amritsar boasts a spectrum of spirituality, peace and patriotism. Be it the local delicious food or the crowded markets, every Indian would feel proud to be at this city and experience the magical blend of culture and spirituality. Travel Trikon is all set to utilize the Holi long weekend and visit the land of Hariyali and five rivers. Yes, you are right we are visiting Punjab for the Hola Mohalla festival for the very first time along with exploring Amritsar.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on triple-quadruple sharing basis
- Breakfast (Day 02-Day 04) and Dinner (Day 02-Day 03)
- Comfortable private vehicle as per the Itenary
- Entry tickets, Driver Allowance, parking fee, toll tax, and Govt., Service Tax
- Non AC Sleeper class train tickets from Mumbai to Amritsar and H Nizamuddin to Mumbai
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch on all days
- All meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- Personal expenditure
- Camera and Videography charges at all places
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
● Golden Temple
● Wagah Border
● Jallianwala Baug
● Anandpur Sahib
● Hola Mohalla Festivities
● New Delhi Window Shopping and Food Trail
● Amrit Sarovar Lake
Day 00 - 20th Mar 2019 Wednesday: Mumbai to Amritsar
Meet your Travel Trikon buddy at Mumbai Central Terminus at 20.30 Hrs to board GOLDEN TEMPLE MAIL (12903). Overnight train journey.
Day 01 – 21st Mar 2019 Thursday: Train Journey
Continue journey in train with lots of games passing through various locations enroute.
We promise you the journey won’t be a boring one. Looking at the fields of Punjab and connecting with the locals as we travel is the best part of train journeys. Hog meals from all parts of India as our train stretches across the horizons, sleep, eat and read books all the way till Punjab. We also keep you busy with Mafia sessions and many other games.
(However, if you wish to travel by yourself you are free to join us in Amritsar by booking an AC train or flight till Amritsar, whatever suits you, we shall minus your train tickets cost from package)
Day 02 – 22nd Mar 2019 Friday: Amritsar
Reach Amritsar early morning. Have breakfast in the morning and proceed for sightseeing right away. We will cover the Golden Temple and Jallianwala Baug before lunch and then move to our hotel for Check in.
Visit the Wagah Border in the evening with a feeling of patriotism to see our brave country men guarding our country day and night.
Return back for dinner at hotel.
Overnight in Amritsar.
Day 03 – 23rd Mar 2019 Saturday: Amritsar to Anandpur Sahib
Have morning breakfast, check-out and proceed towards Anandpur Sahib. Check in to the hotel and keep our baggages there.
Witness the beautiful festival of Hola Mohalla and participate in the fun filled activities. Be amazed by the display of shear strength and valor of the people while they portray sword fights and other activities. We can also have lunch in the traditional Langar System during our stay here.
Post full day experience, proceed back to hotel for dinner.
Overnight in Anandpur Sahib.
Day 04 – 24th Mar 2019 Sunday: Anandpur Sahib to Delhi to Mumbai
Post early breakfast, check out from hotel and drive to India’s capital city, New delhi. We will reach Delhi by late afternoon and have our lunch on the way.
Rest of the day is free for exploring the citys’ famous points like Chandni Chowk, etc or you may utilize the time to satisfy your taste buds with delicious roadside joints.
We will board the train ASR CSTM EXP (11058) back to Mumbai from Hazrat Nizamuddin.
Day 05 – 25th Mar 2019 Monday: Train Journey
Spend the day in train with fun filled games and discussing the memories of the trip. Overnight in train.
Day 05 – 26th Mar 2019 Tuesday: Mumbai
Reach CSMT at 4.00 AM in the morning and get ready for the regular daily routine. Trip concludes with happy memories.
Things to Carry:
· Valid Identity Proof, along with 1 Photocopy
· Water Bottles
· A lightweight Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack (Avoid Suitcases)
· Good pair of shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
· Fleece Jacket/ Sweater
· Cap, sunglasses, scarf
· Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
· Toietries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
· Extra Polythene Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
· Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
· Snacks & Biscuits to munch on
· Bedding/ Shawl for train journey