Feeling fettered in the daily slog of the concrete jungle?
Break free for a weekend close to beautiful Hadshi Lake in Mulshi. Unshackle yourselves and rediscover the joy of being close to nature, feel the freshness of the morning mist laden air, be playful splashing in the crystal clear water, enjoy the warmth of a fire under a star sky for Camping and the taste of simplicity.
It is a best place for relaxation in huts and in the laps of nature. It gives opportunity to children to explore the nature, enjoy their time on Playground and have a tractor and bullock cart rides. Camping for stargazing activity with BBQ will give a chance to experience a different world all together.
Day 1: Saturday
- 08:00 am : Meet Travel Trikon at Kotak Mahindra Atm near Pritam Hotel Dadar (E)
- 08:20 am : Pickup Point : K star Mall , Chembur East
- 09:00 am : Pickup Point : Vashi Below Main Bridge
- 09:20 am : Pickup Point : Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
- 01:00 pm: Reach camping site. Learn how to set up tents. Witness a glorious sunset! Play indoor games !
- 09:00 pm: Bonfire is up! Enjoy barbecue and dinner by the fire.
- 10:30 pm: Its party time with some music, dance and games!
Day 2: Sunday
- 07:00 am: Wake up to a bright blue sky, peaceful waters and sleepy mountains. Freshen up.
- 08:00 am: Enjoy fresh breakfast with refreshing chai. Explore the surroundings.
- 10:00 a.m: Start packing your bags and roll up the tents.
- 11:00 am: Leave the campsite with lovely memories!
- 03:00 pm: Reach Dadar
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Winter Is Here!
- Please wear/carry full sleeves t-shirts or jackets for all camping events
- Thermal innerwear helps shield against cold
- Scarf or mufflers or ear muffs can be of use in windy areas
- Balaclava, woolen caps always prove useful
- Woollen gloves and socks will help keep hands, feet warm
- Moisturizer, sunscreen and lip balm will help prevent sunburn.
Witness Moon in Full Bloom
Fun Activities: Bird Watching, Jungle Visit, Fishing, Indoor & Outdoor Games, Nature Walk, Farm Rides – Tractor and Bullock Cart, Rice farming
What is included in the tour
Transport Mumbai-Hadshi Lake-Mumbai in Non AC bus
Saturday lunch and evening snacks & tea
Barbecue (Veg / Non Veg)
Dinner (Veg / Non Veg)
Sunday Morning Breakfast with tea or coffee
Tented accommodation including sleeping bag or bed sheet & blanket
What is NOT included in the tour
Sunday Lunch (if needed)
Any other expense of personal use other than mentioned in inclusions