Let your new year travel plans begin with fresh destination and a perfect escape from all the other touristy destinations. Let’s keep the chaos behind and feel lost in the mystical valleys, bewildered jungles and silvery waterfalls. This January we take you to the road less travelled, we promise it’s just you and the nature that sinks together to experience surreal bliss. Wayanad – Kerala known as God’s Own country, is an eye pleasing destination where you relax, soak and absorb in the arms of nature. This beautiful hill station is tucked away from the hustle bustle for retaining the natural beauty. Visit eco farms, spice plantation and dance across the tea gardens in a straight out of the movie setting.
Located in the innermost part of Kerala- God’s Own Country, Wayanad is a picturesque plateau situated at a height between 700 meters and 2100 meters above the mean sea level nested among the mountains of the Western Ghats on the Eastern portion of North Kerala and on the sides of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka States. It offers a plethora of things to explore right from wild life to tea gardens and spice plantations. Trekking and boating lovers would also indulge in too much fun.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation Homestays/Dormitories
- Mumbai – Wayanad to and fro Train Travelling in Sleeper Class
- Both Veg & Non veg Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – Day1) ( Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner– Day 2) (Day 3 – Checkout breakfast)
- Local mode of transport for roaming around and pick-up drop
- Trekking expertise and guide charges
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal in nature such as Liquor or Souvenirs
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Feel lost in the magnetism of the naturally formedEdakkal Caves
- Witness cascading flow of Irupu, Soochipara and many more waterfalls
- Be at the top to click a panaromic green valley view from Lakkidi Point
- Exploring scented Coffee and Spice plantations
- Spend some time with the wilds at the sanctuary
- Trek till Chembra Peak for the magnificent view
- A never to forget road drive across sprawling tea plantations
Day 0: Thursday 25th Jan 2018
07:30 am : Meet Travel Trikon Team at Dadar Station
Board Train and leave for Wayanad
Day 1: Friday (Republic Day) 26th Jan 2018
07:00 am : Reach Kerala and start breathtaking road journey towards Wayanad
As you drive across the sprawling tea estates, you will fall in love with the blissful view and mist covered mountains. On reach the home stay, which is an epitome of hospitality and comfort get freshen up. Deep into the wood ,this stay arrangement is best for travel soakers and wanderers. Have breakfast and get started with sightseeing plans. Visit Priyadarshni tea/spices trail, Pookodelake and Lakadi view point Lunch at a local restaurant, where both veg and non-veg meals are available widely. Come back to the Hostel/Homestay at 6:00 pm for rejuvenation and fun. Play games and enjoy lip-smacking dinner cooked by locals.
Day 2: Saturday27th Jan 2018
Wake up at 5:00 am and indulge in a small yoga session for relaxing your soul and nerves. Freshen up & Have breakfast. Today we shall visit Eddkal caves, Neelmalaview point, Soochipara waterfalls and scenic meppadi drive. Come back and relax for the night. Have sumptuous meals and spend time playing fun games with friends.
Day 3: Sunday 28th Jan 2018
Early morning wake up at 5:00 am and start exploringBanasagar dam and Karadlake. On coming back, have breakfast & freshen up. Start the beautiful journey to Calicut railway station (2hrs drive) for boarding our train to Mumbai.
Day 4: Monday 29th Jan 2018
Reach Mumbai at 2:00 pm. Unwind and relax at home, as trip concludes with happy memories.