This Durga Puja, Travel Trikon embarks on a stupendous journey that takes you through the vivid destinations in and around Mumbai for a festive memory lane that can be cherished for lifetime.
Durga Puja Celebrations - Symbolic of Victory over the evil, Durga Puja is one of the world-famous festivals celebrated by Bengalis worldwide. Highlighting an awe-struck “Pratima of DurgaMaa with her Kids Ganesha, Karthika, Laxmi and Saraswati – Durga Puja is indeed a huge festivity for Bengalis. They believe DurgaMaa is coming to her maternal home with her kids; it’s during this time people welcome Maa with open arms and ensure she has a great time with her devotees.
“Durga Puja in Kolkata celebrates life, culture, traditions and customs. Each pandal in the city of dreams is illuminated with spellbound decorations and unique theme based artwork. However, Kolkata lives up to the tradition of making Traditional Pratima, with changing time most Pandals in Mumbai have shown immaculate art with modern texture and showy presentations with changing time. Right from the early morning Pushpanjali to Shidurkhela during Doshomi, each ritual has a magical charm, which causes for a huge time for rejoicing. A whole bunch of Paparazzi and fun awaits for you. Also, a bunch full of Bengali delicacies for treating your taste buds.
Day 1 : 17th October 2018
07:00 pm Meet Travel Trikon Team at Powai Plaza
07:30 pm : Start Pandal Hopping. Visit Top 10 Pandals of Mumbai Western Suburbs. Relish on lip-smacking Bengali food. Indulge in the cultural affair totally. It is an amazing opportunity for photographers in Mumbai for clicking captivating images. The trip starts from Andheri and concludes at Marine Drive.
Day 2 : 18th October 2018
05:00 am Drop at Marine Drive or Dadar
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Bengali Durga Puja
- Admire the artistic pandals created by artists from Kolkata
- Be amidst the bongs and feast on Rosogollas
- Click pictures of the Pratima
- If you are lucky, you might end up watching live performances
- Celebrity Paparazzi
- Keep hopping overnight
- Shopping and food hogging
What is included in the tour
- Comfortable Non AC Bus for covering all Pandals
- Trikon expertise charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal in nature such as Souvenirs
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions