Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek
Dudhsagar Waterfall : One of India’s tallest four tiered waterfalls ranked fifth ,located on Mandovi river, in Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary and mollem national park among the western ghats. Surrounded by deciduous forest with rich bio diversity and forming the border between Karnataka and Goa states.
Does this gigantic formation of nature needs more introduction?
Take a bow! Dudhsagar Waterfalls it is..
With it’s spectacular view to promise every monsoon it doesn’t fail to leave people awestruck with its huge presence and water flowing with an immense pride!
- Get astonished with Huge Everlasting, Ever flowing Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- That walk on Railway Tracks, Tunnels, Jungle Trail
- Goan food to cherish.
- Unending train Stories
Follow us on:
Day 1: Saturday
03:00 pm: Meet the Travel Trikon Team at Pune Railway station, Platform no 3
04:35 pm: We will be catching the 12780/Goa Express
Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar.
04:00 am: Reach Dudhsagar Station
05:00 am: Breakfast
06:00 am -8:30 am: Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall and Explore it to the Fullest!
Start Trekking from Dudhsagar Waterfall towards Kulem through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle (4 Hours Easy Trek through Jungle crossing Multiple Water Streams)
02:00pm: Reach Kulem Railway Station
02:00pm – 04:00pm: Freshen up and have lunch
Stroll around the resort as it surround beautiful backwaters and lush green trees
04:30 pm : Pune Participants will catch 12779 / Goa Express Train
05:10 pm : Mumbai Participants will move to Madgaon by Local Transport
07:15 pm : Mumbai Participants will catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express
Day 3: Monday
04:30 am: Pune Team Reach Pune Junction
06:35 am: Mumbai Team Reach Mumbai (LTT)
- Non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Pune to Kulem, Kulem to Madgaon & Madgaon to Mumbai
- Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch. (Veg).
- River Guest House for Freshen up & Lunch
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
- Local Guide & Trikon Expertise Charges
- Mumbai to Pune Train Ticket
- Saturday & Sunday Dinner
- Food while traveling in Train
- Taxes as applicable
Modes Of Payment: You have an option to pay Rs.2000/- in part to book a seat now. However, full payment will be needed at least 7 days prior to the event date for confirmation.
Net Banking Details:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account ID: 698505600192
Account Type: Current Account
Account name: TRAVEL TRIKON
Branch: MUMBAI – RAGHUVANSHI MILL,BAPAT MARG, LOWER PAREL (W) MUMBAI-400013
IFSC Code : ICIC0006985
Mobile Banking Details
PayTM: Transfer to 9819021806 and mention “Participant/Event Name” in Optional Description.
UPI: Please note our Id: traveltrikon@icici to make the payment.
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us on 09819021806 / 09920474297 for any query.
For registration & details, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at email@example.com. Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon #Number Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Travel Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Entering the dudhsagar waterfall is strictly prohibited.
- No washroom facilities are available in the area.
- Mobile connectivity is unavailable in the area, as it is surrounded by a dense forest.