Dudhsagar Waterfall Trek
Grade: Easy | Endurance: Medium
One of India's tallest four tiered waterfalls ranked fifth ,located on Mandovi river, in Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary and mollem national park among the western ghats. Surrounded by deciduous forest with rich bio diversity and forming the border between Karnataka and Goa states.
Does this gigantic formation of nature needs more introduction?
Take a bow! Dudhsagar Waterfalls it is..
With it's spectacular view to promise every monsoon it doesn't fail to leave people awestruck with its huge presence and water flowing with an immense pride!
Please Note: We are not allowed to visit Dudhsagar Railway Bridge, we can trek only upto the base of the waterfalls and enjoy the view from there.
Batch 1 : 13th & 14th July 2019
Batch 2 : 27th & 28th July 2019
Batch 3 : 10th & 11th August 2019
Batch 4 : 24th & 25th August 2019
Batch 5 : 14th & 15th September 2019
Batch 6 : 21st & 22nd September 2019
Day 1: Saturday
03:00 pm: Meet the Travel Trikon Team at Pune Railway station, Platform no 3
04:35 pm: We will be catching the Goa Express
Overnight Journey toward Kulem.
Day 2: Sunday
04:30 am: Reach Kulem Station
05:30 am : Start Trekking from Kulem toward Dudhsagar Waterfall through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle (3 Hours Easy Trek through Jungle crossing Multiple Water Streams)
09:00 am : Reach Dudhsagar Base , Fun time near Waterfall
10:00 am : Packed Breakfast
10:30 am : Start our return journey to Kulem
03:00 pm: Reach Kulem Guest House
03:00 pm - 04:30 pm: Freshen up and have lunch
Mumbai Participants will move to Madgaon Station by Train or Local Transport
From Madgoan Station Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express
Day 3: Monday
06:35 am: Reach Mumbai (LTT)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- A pack of salt and matchbox
Monsoon Safety Measures
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Entering the dudhsagar waterfall is strictly prohibited.
- No washroom facilities are available in the area.
- Mobile connectivity is unavailable in the area, as it is surrounded by a dense forest.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health
- Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Get astonished with Huge Everlasting, Ever flowing Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Goan food to cherish.
- Unending train Stories
What is included in the tour
- Non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Pune to Kulem, Kulem to Madgaon & Madgaon to Mumbai
- Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch. (Veg).
- Freshen Up rooms at Kulem
- Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
- Trikon Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai to Pune Train Ticket
- Food while traveling in Train
- 5% GST