Dudhsagar Waterfall Adventure Tour
One of India’s tallest four tiered waterfalls ranked fifth ,located on Mandovi river, in Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary and mollem national park among the western ghats. Surrounded by deciduous forest with rich bio diversity and forming the border between Karnataka and Goa states.
Does this gigantic formation of nature needs more introduction?
Take a bow! Dudhsagar Waterfalls it is..
With it’s spectacular view to promise every monsoon it doesn’t fail to leave people awestruck with its huge presence and water flowing with an immense pride!
- Get astonished with Huge Everlasting, Ever flowing Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Jeep Ride toward Dudhsagar Waterfall & Jungle Trail
- Goan food to cherish.
- Unending train Stories
About the place
Dudhsagar Falls is a four-tiered waterfall located on the Mandovi River in the border of the Indian states of Karnataka and Goa. Dudhsagar Falls is amongst India’s tallest waterfalls with a height of 310 m(1017 feet) and an average width of 30 metres (100 feet). The falls is located in the Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary and Mollem National Park among the Western Ghats. The area is surrounded by deciduous forests with rich bio diversity.
Follow us on:
Day 1: Saturday , 11th November 2017
03:00 pm: Meet the Travel Trikon Team at Pune Railway station, Platform no 3
04:35 pm: We will be catching the Goa Express
Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar.
Day 2: Sunday , 12th November 2017
05:00 am Reach Kulem , Check into Hotel to get Fresh
06:00 am Breakfast
08:00 am Start our Ride toward Dudhsagar Waterfall by Jeep through through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle. Life Jacket to be Provided at the Entry Gate
09:00 – 10:30 Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall and Explore it to the Fullest! Swimming at Pond Below Dudhsagar Waterfall
10:00 am Start Return Journey by Private Jeep
12:00 pm Reach Guest House
12:00 pm – 04:00 pm Freshen up and have lunch
Mumbai Participants will move to Madgaon Station by Train or Local Transport
From Madgaon Station Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express
Day 3: Monday , 13th November 2017
06:35 am: Reach Mumbai (LTT)
- Non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Pune to Madgaon & Madgaon to Mumbai
- Local Transport from Kulem to Resort & return
- Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch. (Veg).
- River Guest House for Freshen up
- Jeep Safari Charges
- Life Jacket & Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
- Trikon Expertise Charges
- Meals during train journey (Friday and Sunday Night Meal)
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Modes Of Payment: You have an option to pay Rs.2000/- in part to book a seat now. However, full payment will be needed at least 7 days prior to the event date for confirmation.
Net Banking Details:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account ID: 698505600192
Account Type: Current Account
Account name: TRAVEL TRIKON
Branch: MUMBAI – RAGHUVANSHI MILL,BAPAT MARG, LOWER PAREL (W) MUMBAI-400013
IFSC Code : ICIC0006985
Mobile Banking Details
PayTM: Transfer to 9819021806 and mention “Participant/Event Name” in Optional Description.
UPI: Please note our Id: trikon@icici to make the payment.
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to email@example.com
Please call us on 09819021806 / 09920474297 for any query.
For registration & details, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon #Number Dudhsagar Waterfall Adventure Trip
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Travel Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Entering the dudhsagar waterfall is strictly prohibited.
- No washroom facilities are available in the area.
- Mobile connectivity is unavailable in the area, as it is surrounded by a dense forest.