DUBAI! The best man made city in the world. Explore the amazing and mammoth human creations of the world in this city of luxury and joy. We all know how Dubai progressed in past 20 years, it’s the favorite destination on every backpackers list across the world. We at Travel Trikon will make your Dubai trip a memorable one with our expert backpacking team member’s reviews and suggestions. So are you ready to explore the man made islands, world’s biggest mall, highest building in the world and many more things? LET’S DO IT!
Day 1: Monday, 13th May 2019
Arrival at Dubai International Airport by evening 08.30pm. Check in to the hotel and relax! Dinner will be done at some local restaurant nearby our hotel.
Day 2: Tuesday, 14th May 2019
Breakfast at the hotel. Go to DUBAI FRAME, the newest addition in Dubai. Walk on the Glass floor here which is 150m high and lit your Instagram with your Frame Stories. You can see Old and New Dubai from the frame which looks outstanding. After that we will go to Dubai Souks which is in Old Dubai, we will take the famous Abra ride here which will help us to cross Dubai Creek within no time. There 3 main souks, Gold Souk, Spice Souk and Perfume Souk. Unleash your shopping potential here, the market has the purest form of gold. Later on we will go to La Mer, which is beach front and enjoy the sunset here. Once it is dark we will have dinner in any local restaurant and head back to hotel. Day ends here!
Day 3: Wednesday, 15th May 2019
Breakfast at the hotel. Head to Jumeirah beach from where you can see iconic Burj Al Arab, enjoy some time on beach here and then head to another iconic structure, Burj Khalifa. Go on the 125th floor and see the entire Dubai along with the desert. After that visit the world’s largest mall, the Dubai mall. Luxury has a new name here. After that we will go Dubai Glow Garden. This is also one of the latest addition in Dubai. Dinner at some local restaurant and head back to hotel. Day ends!
Day 4: Thursday, 16th May 2019
Breakfast at hotel. Head to Mall of Emirates, 2nd largest mall of Dubai. Explore the mall and do some shopping.Later on in afternoon we will head to Desert Safari, the best thing to do in Dubai. The 4x4 SUV will take you for the ride in the Arabian Desert and you will be amazed with the ride. After that we will experience the live belly dance performance followed by dinner in the desert itself. Head back to hotel, Day ends!
Day 5: Friday, 17th May 2019
Breakfast at the hotel. Today we will go to Miracle Garden which has the largest flower plantation in the world. Amazing place to be. It has a whole Airbus A380 covered in flowers, wow that’s something! After that we will head to Palm Jumeriah, yes the place where Shahrukh Khan and David Beckham are neighbors. The man-made island can be explored from the metro train which starts from Jumeriah. Later on head to Dubai Marina and walk by the waterfront. Its and extra ordinary experience in here. You will love the walk. We can sit by any café if needed and take a sip of coffee and enjoy the amazing view. After that we will go JBR beach and enjoy the beautiful sunset here. Later on we will walk pass marina again to see the amazing lights and head back to hotel followed by dinner. Day ends here!
Day 6: Saturday, 18th May 2019
Head to airport for out flight back to India. You must be an Instagram Superstar by now!
- Dubai Frame
- Gold Souk and Spice Souk
- La Mer
- Jumeriah Beach & Burj Al Arab
- Burj Khalifa
- Dubai Mall
- Dubai Glow Garden
- Miracle Garden
- Palm Jumeriah
- Dubai Marina
- JBR Beach
- Desert Safari
What is included in the tour
- Pickup and Drop from Airport at one common time.
- Stay in centrally located and highly recommended hostels/hotels.
- Daily breakfast and snacks for entire trip.
- All inter and intra-city transportation involved.
- Dormitory Accommodation for 9 Days
- Entry Tickets wherever its applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Siem Reap Airport & Return
- Lunch & Dinner on all days
- Visa fee( However we will assist you in case you need)
- Travel Insurance
- Passport & Visa
- Camera (Optional)
- Clothes & Winter wear
- Clean napkin and towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry medicines if you need any
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though this event is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Terms and conditions:
- This trip is for age group of 18-50 years old. We may make an exception in some of the cases.
- This trip requires moderate fitness. You should be prepared to walk about 4 km a day (not together of course)
- We are extremely strict about women safety. Any misbehavior with women within group or outside the group will lead to immediate expulsion.
- You are an adult and have to take full responsibility at all times and respect other culture.
- You have to follow all the instructions told by the trip leader at all times.
- When you are traveling alone, you have to keep trip leader informed about your whereabouts.
- Travel Trikon will not be responsible for any legal dispute arising out of your own actions.
- You have to abide by all rules and regulations and respect culture of of another country.
- You would be traveling with other people; you have to respect everyone’s privacy.
- We have a fixed itinerary for the whole trip, but due to unforeseen circumstances (like flight delays etc.), weather disturbances etc. plan might have to be changed.
- We would be staying in hostel or apartments and would be sharing room with other people.Though all hostels chosen are safe and well-rated but responsibility for your stuff lies with you. Please do not carry any expensive stuff not required.
BOM – DXB: 13th May, 18.50 to 20.45
DXB – BOM: 18th May, 02.30 to 06.45
Apply it online and get evisa in 3 to 5 working days
- Passport should be valid until six months after trip.
- Passport should have at least five pages free.
- Visa consultancy will be provided but cannot guarantee Visa as it depends on embassy decision.
- Name on flight ticket should match with that on passport
- Apply for Cambodia visa online on: (https://evisa.gov.kh)
- Pay US $30 +$6 for Visa Online
- Get e visa over email and take a print out
- Get visa on arrival for 30 days at Siem Reap airport!