Devkund Waterfalls Trek – Unveiling a Hidden Secret
Grade: Medium | Endurance: Easy
Your hunt for a secluded and away from the chaotic ambiance ends at Devkund Waterfalls Trek. Here’s a chance to visit one of the most unexplored and unheard waterfall on Maharashtra. The destination next that keeps the monsoon bliss on is none other than the Devkund Falls. Dense, beautiful and filled with various shades of green, Devkund Waterfalls is a home to many unexplored species of wilderness.
As you trek along the paths, you’ll get a thrilling experience of embarking on unmapped trails pushing behind all the hurdles and bushes that come your way. A sight to behold would be the moment you reach the Waterfalls!!! Relish! Jump! Splash and Play!!!
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Private Non Ac Bus
- Food: Breakfast & Evening Snacks
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Magnificent Waterfalls
- Play around the natural pool formed under the waterfalls
- Crossing over the famous Tamhini Ghat
- Clear bluish green water body
- Dense trails filled with flora and fauna
- Fun-filled and exhilarating trekking experience
- 05:50 am: Meet Travel Trikon at Kotak Mahindra Atm near Pritam Hotel Dadar (E)
- 06:00 am: Leave for Bhira
- 06:20 am: Pickup Point : K star Mall , Chembur East
- 06:45 am: Pickup Point : Vashi Below Main Bridge
- 07:00 am: Pickup Point : Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
- 09:00 am: Breakfast at Pali
- 10:00 am: Reach the base village
- 10:15 am: Post introduction commence the trek
- 12:30 pm: Reach the waterfall and spend quality time amidst the nature
- 01:00 pm: Have lunch
- 02:00 pm: Start trekking back to the base village
- 04:00 pm: Evening snacks (poha or vada pao) and tea at the base village
- 05:00 pm: Start return journey
- 08:30 pm: Reach Mumbai Tentatively
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Washroom and Changing Room Facilities available at Base Village