Grade: Medium | Endurance: Medium
Canyon Valley Waterfall Trek
Canyon Valley is located between Lonavala and Khandala. It is also known as Sandhan Valley or Valley of Shadow. The shadows formed when the sun rays are obstructed by the huge stones on both the side of the valley give it the name of ‘Valley of Shadows’. Typically canyon is a gorge with river flowing through it. Canyon valley stretches from Khandala to Karjat and has Ulhas river flowing through it. It also has a huge and one of the most beautiful waterfalls of this region, with gushing water flowing in two steps.
This is a must visit place for trekking enthusiasts because of the endurance it demands and the unparalleled beauty it holds.
Day 01: Sunday , 22nd April 2018
06:00 am : Meet Travel Trikon at Kotak Mahindra Atm near Pritam Hotel Dadar (E)
06:20 am : Pickup Point : K star Mall , Chembur East
06:40 am : Pickup Point : Vashi Below Main Bridge
07:00 am : Pick Up Point : Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
08:00 am: Stop over for breakfast on the way to Khandala
09:30 am: Reach base village by 10:00 and after a round of introduction start the trek. For Canyon valley trek, we start the trek by descending first rather than ascending unlike any other trek
10:30 am: Enjoy the amazing water stream and waterfalls along the route
01:00 pm : Reach Base of Canyon Valley , And get ready to jump into the waterfall
02:00 pm : And it’s time to relish the much awaited lunch , Relax for a while and click few more photographs
03:00 pm : Start Ascending to reach Base Village
06:00 pm : Reach Base Village
06:30 pm : Start return journey , Evening Snacks on the way.
09:00 pm: Back to Mumbai, hopefully on time with no traffic jams.
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf ( Compulsory)
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Stunning view of Canyon valley waterfall
- Trek through the dense forests which start with a descend and thoroughly tests your endurance
- Amazing view of the valley
- Exciting shots for the shutterbugs.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Private Non Ac Bus
- Food: Breakfast & Evening Snacks
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion