Burhanpur has lots histories belonging to the Mughals. This destination has witnessed the fights as well as the lucrative artworks by the artisans. During the Mughal regime, it was an important center for trade and security reasons. Proximity to the river made it even more suitable for the city to develop. Famous for Poha-Sev, Samosas and Mawa Jalebi, Burhanpur deserves a visit.
Travel Trikon is all set to explore the historic remains in a much more interesting way with stories to narrate and memories to cherish forever. You would love tripping across this ancient city that has its own charm.
Batch 1 : 02nd - 03rd March 2019
Day 00 - 01st Mar 2019 Friday: Mumbai to Burhanpur
Meet your Travel Trikon buddies at CST Station at 23.30 Hrs to board 11093 Mahanagari Express. Overnight train journey.
Day 01 - 02nd Mar 2019 Saturday: Burhanpur
Arrive at Burhanpur Railway station in the morning and have breakfast on the way.
Check in to Hotel, freshen up quickly and start exploring historical places in Burhanpur.
Visit Asirgad fort, Raja ki Chatri, Black Taj Mahal and lunch on the way.
Later visit Khundi Bhandara and Dargah-E-Hakimi (If time permits).
Note: Khundi Bhandara sightseeing restricted from above the wells only.
Return to hotel, have dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02 - 03rd Mar 2019 Sunday: Burhanpur - Mumbai
Have early breakfast and check out from Hotel.
Visit Ahukhana, Jama Masjid, Shahi Mahal & Shahi Hamam, Tomb of Nadir Shah and Ancient Gurudwara as per time availability. Have lunch and explore the local market if possible.
Later, catch 11058 Asr - Cstm Express back to Mumbai from Burhanpur @17.45 Hrs.
Day 03 - 04th Mar 2019 Monday: Mumbai
Reach Mumbai CSMT in the morning around 4.10 AM with sweet memories of the trip and with a promise to meet again.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Asirgad Fort
- The historic ‘Raja Ki Chatri’
- Black Taj Mahal
- Engineering marvel of Khundi Bhandara
- Shahi Hamam
- Ancient Gurudwara
- Authentic MP style Poha and delicious Mawa Jalebi
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Triple sharing basis.
- Breakfast and Dinner on Day 01 and Breakfast on Day 02 (All Veg).
- Sightseeing in Non AC local transport as per the itinenary.
- Driver Allowance, parking fee, toll tax, and Govt., Service Tax.
- Non AC Sleeper class train tickets from Mumbai to Burhanpur and return.
- Entry and Guide Charges
- Trikon Expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch, Mineral Water/ Juices and any other meals/snacks on all days
- All meals during train journey
- Personal Expenditure
- Camera Charges
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% GST