Bhimashankar Monsoon Trek
Bhimashankar Forest Trek is apt for all those who love nature photography and would love to explore the plantations around. Also known as the land of many waterfalls, Bhimashankar Trekking post monsoon is a blissful experience indeed. Don’t forget to understand the history and popular legends behind the mysteries of Bhimashankar.
An ancient shrine or temple situated in the laps of Sahyadris, the Bhimashankar Temple is a well-known Jyotirlinga amogst 12 Jyotirlingas situated in India. Boasting off the Nagara style architecture, the Bhimashankar Trek in Maharashtra’s Sahyadri Range. Trekking through those huge mountains and crossing multiple waterfalls on the way will let you indulge in superior peace and sanctity.
What is included in the tour
- Transport: Karjat to Karjat
- Food: Saturday Breakfast , Evening Refreshments, Dinner & Sunday Breakfast , Lunch
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Local train tickets Mumbai-Karjat-Mumbai
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Waterfalls !!!!
- Pristine Beauty
- Huge mountains
- Explore the Majestic and Ancient Shiva Temple
- Ladders ascend and descend
Day 1 : Saturday
08:05 am: Meet Travel Trikon Team at Karjat Station
09:30 am: Reach Base Village & Breakfast
10:30 am: Start Trekking through Shidi Ghaat
12:30 pm: Lunch Enroute
03:00 pm: Reach Top
Explore Gupt Bhimashankar, Dinner and Stay
Overnight on top
Day 2 : Sunday
06:00 am: Wake –up & Freshen up
07:00 am: Breakfast
09:00 am: Start descending by Ganesh Ghat
12:00 pm: Reach Midway of Trek
01:00 pm: Lunch
04:00 pm : Reach Base Village
04:30 pm: Start towards Karjat Station
06:00 pm: Board train from Karjat Sation for Mumbai
09:00 pm: Reach Mumbai
Train Time Table
06:10 am CST
06:18 am Byculla
06:24 am Dadar
06:31 am Kurla
06:35 am Ghatkopar
06:50 am Thane
07:02 am Dombivili
07:10 am Kalyan
08:00 am Karjat
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Sleeping Bag or Proper Bedding
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
Monsoon Safety Measures
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.