Take a much needed break from the hustle bustle of the city and treat yourself to some fun time under an open sky, a panoramic view of the Sahyadris, by a beautiful lake. It gets better with bonfire!
Situated by the Pravara River, Bhandardara is blessed with peace and tranquility with a relaxing view. You can spot many famous landmarks including the Kalsubai peak and Ratangad, Harishchandragad forts. Gear up for a Saturday night party with a twist!
Please Note :
- Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
Batch 1 : 27th - 28th October
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Kasara to Kasara
- Day 1 : Evening Snacks , Veg / Non Veg Dinner & Day 1 : Breakfast
- Barbecue (Veg / Non Veg)
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation
- Bed Sheet & Blanket
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense of personal use other than mentioned in inclusions
- 5% GST
- Lakeside camping
- Bonfire activities
- Veg / Non Veg Barbeque
- Panoramic view of the Sahyadris
- Team Building Fun Activities
02:00 pm: Meet Travel Trikon Team at Kasara Station
04:00 pm: Reach Camp Site
04:30 pm: Explore the area, spot famous Sahyadri peaks. Learn how to set up tents.
05:00 pm: Team Building Games at the Site
09:00 pm: Bonfire is up! Enjoy barbecue for dinner and dance to your favorite tracks
10:30 pm: Party into the night with music, dance and games!
Train Time Table CST - Kasara
11:34 am: CST
11:47 am: Dadar
11:54 am: Kurla
12:16 pm: Thane
12:49 pm: Kalyan
01:02 pm: Titwala
01:22 pm: Asangaon
01:59 pm: Kasara
07:00 am: Wake up to a bright blue sky, peaceful waters and sleepy mountains, freshen up
08:00 am: Enjoy fresh breakfast and chai
10:00 am: Start packing up bags and folding up the camp. Leave the campsite with lots of memories!
11:30 am: Reach Kasara station
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- Lunch for Saturday
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch and mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry during the event, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.