Bhandardara Fireflies Special Camping
Just before the monsoon arrives, the tiny bioluminescence beings sparkle and shine to emit a glow. It's nature’s own light show that amuses one and all. Fireflies typically shine at twilight to attract mates or prey. These fireflies bring magic to your summer night. Play with these little creatures while they keep amusing you all night long. Photographers be ready with your cameras, so as to capture the sight and save it forever. Add to this the fun of a camping-night in the folds of majestic Sahyadris.
Situated by the Pravara River, Bhandardara is blessed with peace and tranquility with a relaxing view. You can spot many famous landmarks including the Kalsubai peak and Ratangad, Harishchandragad forts. Deep and dark, the valley of shadows and adjacent Samrad Village at Bhandardara is a home to millions of fireflies.
Consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the event. NO REFUND will be provided.
Batch 1 : 01st - 02nd June 2019
Batch 2 : 08th - 09th June 2019
Batch 3 : 15th - 16th June 2019
Batch 4 : 22nd - 23rd June 2019
Day 1: Saturday
12:30 pm Meet the Travel Trikon Team @ Wakad - Below Hinjewadi Bridge
Pick Up Points > Vishal Nagar (Opp To Valentine Square Hotel) > Aundh (Breman Chowk Towards Shivaji Nagar) > Shivaji Nagar > Nashik Phata > Bhosari
01:00 pm Proceed towards Samrad Village
01:30 pm Lunch enroute
05:30 pm Reach Samrad
06:30 pm Have evening snacks
07:30 pm Have fun at campsite
08:30 pm Stroll around the villages to witness the twinkling fireflies
09:30 pm Dinner & Games
10:30 pm Rest for the day
Day 2: Sunday
06:30 am Wake up call and freshen up
07:30 am Have breakfast
08:00 am Start return journey to Pune City
01:25 pm Reach Pune City tentatively
- Twinkling Fireflies are the highlight of this journey
- Experience rustic village stay--camping or homestay in case of rain
- Night Strolls, mystery stories around Samrad will keep you hooked!
- Stay amidst the view of Alang, Madan, Kulang, Kalsubai, Ratangad and Ajoba forts
- Try your hand at night-time photography
- Consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the event. NO REFUND will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Private Transportation from Pune To Bhandardara and back.
- Food: Evening Snacks and Dinner, Sunday breakfast
- Triple Sharing Tented Accommodation or HomeStay at Bhandardara
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Saturday & Sunday Lunch
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Torch with new cells (compulsory)
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.