Kasol Backpacking Trip
Nestled in the laps of hidden and unexplored ranges of Himalayas right within the mesmerizing Parvati Valley, Kasol and other little hamlets will leave you spellbound with its rustic culture and ancient style of living. Nomads and wanderers seek peace and love connecting with the nature here, as it’s still not that commercialized.
Delicious yet simple village food, hippie cafes and a new culture altogether is what you get to see and experience at Kasol. Hot springs, easy trail walking and connecting with the locals, is what you would love to do there.
- Beautiful Parvati Valley
- Explore the lesser known hamlets of Chalal, Tosh and Pulga
- Lip-smacking Israeli food
- Adventure scale to Kheerganga – Hot springs Yaay!
- Leisure walk around pine forests and deep woods
- Star gazing at night and dip into Hippie Culture
- Interact with the locals and learn their traditional norms & customs
Follow us on:
Day 0 : Friday , 29th September 2017
Catch Train / Flight from Mumbai to Delhi
Day 1 : Saturday , 30th September 2017
Reporting at Delhi at 16:00 Hrs , Leave for Bhunter in the evening from Majnu ka tila Bus Depot
Day 2 : Sunday , 01st October 2017
Reach Bhunter , Travel to Kasol
Visit to Manikaran and Challal. Overnight at Kasol.
Day 3 : Monday , 02nd October 2017
Ride to Tosh. Explore this highest village in the Parvati Valley.
Overnight at Nakthal. Tent stay.
Day 4 : Tuesday , 03rd October
Drive to Barshaini. Trek from Barshaini to Kheerganga. Enjoy taking a dip in the hot water springs.
Overnight at Kheerganga. Tent stay.
Day 5 : Wednesday , 04th October
Descend from Kheerganga and ride to Kasol.Eat Lunch and continue for Bhunter.
Departure from Bhuntar to New Delhi.
Day 6 : Thursday , 05th October
Catch the Train / Flight for Mumbai
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories
- Delhi to Bhunter & Bhunter to Delhi by Semi Sleeper AC Bus
- Bhunter to Kasol and Kasol to Bhunter by Local Transport
- Triple Sharing Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trip (Veg.)
- Permits / Forest Fees
- Transport from Delhi to Delhi
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Train & Bus Traveling Food Not Included
- Food during the transit
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Price Includes.
Modes Of Payment: You have an option to pay Rs. 8,000/- in part to book a seat now. However, full payment will be needed at least 60 days prior to the event date for confirmation.
Net Banking Details:
Bank Name: ICICI Bank
Account ID: 698505600192
Account Type: Current Account
Account name: TRAVEL TRIKON
Branch: MUMBAI – RAGHUVANSHI MILL,BAPAT MARG, LOWER PAREL (W) MUMBAI-400013
IFSC Code : ICIC0006985
Mobile Banking Details
PayTM: Transfer to 9819021806 and mention “Participant/Event Name” in Optional Description.
UPI: Please note our Id: traveltrikon@icici to make the payment.
After making the payment through net banking or mobile, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us on +919819021806 / +919920474297 for any query.
For registration & details, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at email@example.com. Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon #622 Kasol Backpacking Trip’
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Travel Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.