Backpack Trip to Kasol Manikaran Parvati Valley Trek
Nestled in the laps of hidden and unexplored ranges of Himalayas right within the mesmerizing Parvati Valley, Kasol and other little hamlets will leave you spellbound with its rustic culture and ancient style of living. Nomads and wanderers seek peace and love connecting with the nature here, as it’s still not that commercialized.
Delicious yet simple village food, hippie cafes and a new culture altogether is what you get to see and experience at Kasol. Hot springs, easy trail walking and connecting with the locals, is what you would love to do there.
- Beautiful Parvati Valley
- Explore the lesser known hamlets of Chalal, Tosh and Pulga
- Lip-smacking Israeli food
- Adventure scale to Kheerganga – Hot springs Yaay!
- Leisure walk around pine forests and deep woods
- Star gazing at night and dip into Hippie Culture
- Interact with the locals and learn their traditional norms & customs
Follow us on:
Day 1, 25th June , Sunday
- Catch Train / Flight from Mumbai to Delhi
Day 2, 26th June , Monday
- Reporting at Delhi at 16:00 Hrs , Leave for Bhunter in the evening from Maju ka tila Bus Depot
Day 3: 27th June , Tuesday
- Reach Bhunter , Travel to Kasol
- Visit to Manikaran. Overnight at Kasol.
Day 4: 28th June , Wednesday
- Ride to Tosh. Trek from Barshaini to Nakthal. Enjoy the holy Rudranag waterfalls. Trek Duration: 2 to 3hours.
- Overnight at Nakthal. Tent stay.
Day 5: 29th June , Thursday
- Trek from Nakthal to Kheerganga. Enjoy taking a dip in the hot water springs.
- Overnight at Kheerganga. Tent stay.
Day 6: 30th June , Friday
- Descend from Malana to Malana Dam. Ride to Bhuntar.
- Departure from Bhuntar to New Delhi.
Day 7: 01st July, Saturday
- Reach Delhi
- Catch the Train for Mumbai
- Tour Concludes with Happy Memories
- Delhi to Bhunter & Bhunter to Delhi by Semi Sleeper AC Bus
- Bhunter to Kasol and Kasol to Bhunter by Local Transport
- Triple Sharing Accommodation. (Guest house, Home stay, Camping)
- Meals while on trip (Veg.)
- Permits / Forest Fees
- Transport from Delhi to Delhi
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Train & Bus Traveling Food Not Included
- Food during the transit
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Price Includes.
Rs. 8,000 needs to be deposited for booking which is non refundable. Rest of the payment to be done 14 days before the event start date.
Please call us on +919819021806 / +919920474297 for any query.
For registration & details, please drop us an email with your name and phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write the subject of the mail as ‘Trikon #469 Kasol Backpacking Trip’
Please expect a delay in response for any queries on Saturday & Sunday as Travel Trikon Team will be travelling to some or the other event. Thanks for your understanding & co-operation.