Andaman – In the land of the Shores.
We all love exploring different and unique places. Which gives a lot of exploring and some life time happy memories. Andaman is one such place where one can witness far-flung blue coastlines, adventure, peace, thrill and yes lots of briny water. With numerous beaches, this destination will fulfill all your holiday cravings! Journey in a speed boat, exploring the mangroves creeks, Forest which is a home to many elephants a trek and much more. With a mixture of adventure and serenity, this is just the right places to spend your Chuttis! Keep a little space in your bag to take a lot of happy memories back home!
Andaman and Nicobar Islands are India’s Union Territories located in the Bay of Bengal. Famous for their pristine white sand beaches, these islands offer marine lovers a great view of the corals. Port Blair is the hub of these islands.
The Radhanagar beach located on Havelock Island is one of Asia’s best beaches and is also rated by the Times Magazine. We will visit the Neil Island which has the most pristine and clean beaches in the Andamans.
Ensure that you land/arrive into Port Blair latest by 01 pm , as we will depart from the airport by 01:30 pm on 16th March 2019.
- Take a flight post 12 pm on 21st March 2019
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis
- Breakfast and dinner from Day 01 Dinner to Day 06 Breakfast
- Comfortable private vehicle for sightseeing as per the Itinerary ex-Port Blair
- All ferry tickets and entry charges
- Driver Allowance, parking fee, toll tax, and Govt., Service Tax
- Port Blair Airport pick up and drop
- Travel Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch on all days
- Flight tickets or any other transfers to and fro in between Port Blair and hometown
- Personal expenditure
- Extra snorkeling time post the complimentary dive provided
- Any water sport/fun activity (Scuba, Sea walk, etc.) at any Island
- Entry to Ross and North Bay Island
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Camera/ videography charges at all places
- 5% GST
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach
- Havelock Island
- Radhanagar Beach
- Elephant Island
- Ross Island
- North Bay Island
- Neil Island
- Bharatpur Beach
- Laxmanpur Beach
- Cellular Jail
- Complimentary Snorkeling
Day 01: Saturday, 16th Mar 2019
Arrive at Port Blair and meet your Travel Trikon buddy at Port Blair airport. Later check in to the hotel, have lunch and relax. Post lunch, visit the Corbyn’s Cove beach, shop for some time around Port Blair and visit the Cellular Jail in the evening for light and sound show.
Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 02: Sunday, 17th Mar 2019
Early morning breakfast and board the jetty from Port Blair. Reach Ross Island and North Bay Island, have lunch and explore the islands. Return back to Port Blair by ferry and spend overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Monday, 18th Mar 2019
Early morning breakfast, check out and departure @ 0645 hrs by ferry from Port Blair to Havelock. The ferry takes 3 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival check into hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine.
Return back to hotel to relax and unwind overnight.
Day 04: Tuesday, 19th Mar 2019
Early morning we leave at 0700 hrs and as we embark on the most memorable snorkelling trip to Elephant Beach, just 25 min by Boat. This beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkelling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
Back to Havelock and Stay Overnight.
Day 05: Wednesday, 20th Mar 2019
Today we visit the Neil Island. We have our breakfast early in the morning, check out from Hotel and depart from Havelock to Neil Island in Ferry. Yes, we will be exploring 2 beautiful beaches in a day!
On the list are Bharatpur and Laxmanpur. Just lay back and throw all your worries into the blue sky!
After lunch we head towards Port Blair by Ferry. Check in the hotel and relax for the day.
Day 06: Thursday, 21st Mar 2019
Have breakfast, check out from hotel and head to Airport with lovely memories of the trip.
Things to Carry
- Valid Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card), along with 5 Photocopies for each document.
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Travel Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Amount of Rs. 10,000 needs to be deposited for booking which is non refundable. Rest of the payment to be done 14 days before the event start date.
This is an adventure cum leisure trip, where any unforeseen circumstances may contribute to the need for a change in itinerary. In such situations, we or your tour leader will suggest the best alternative similar to your original itinerary. In case of alternate plan, the expenses towards the same shall be borne by the participant.
Travel Trikon would be happy to book your flight tickets on request. The fare is not included in the event cost and will have to be paid separately.