Grade: Medium Place: Alibaug
Nestled on the Konkan Coast, Alibaug is a land full of pristine beaches where one finds peace for a much-needed break from city chaos. Lip-smacking delicacies’, swaying palms and utmost rusticity is all that one experiences at Alibaug. How about roaming around the vacant roads and clean beaches on a cycle? Sounds fun? Yeah!!!
This season quit those cars & buses and grabs a cycle for a quick ride to Alibaug. It’s time to make the most out of your weekend and what could be better than a cycle ride to a beautiful destination with a bunch of travelers and fitness freaks.
Come join us, coz we are eager to take you along the beautiful coastal route and explore the amazing destinations in an indifferent way. Trust us, Cycling across the beautiful landscapes is the best way to beat the weekend woes.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Fitness & Health – Though cycling is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the event, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Cycle rentals & Gear charges
- Ferry Charges
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch & Evening Snacks
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travel
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions.
- Riding along the countryside
- Breathtaking ferry ride
- Witness green hills, mangroves, trees and open beaches
- A memory for lifetime
- 05:30 am : Meet the Travel Trikon Team at Happy cycle Store Colaba
- 07:00 am : Ferry ride to Revas Dhakka from Bhaucha Dhakka
- 08:30 am : Reach Revas Dhakka
- 08:45 am : Start ride to reach Kihim Beach (17 KMS)
- 09:30 am : Breakfast
- 12:15 pm : Reach Kihim Beach
- 01:15 pm : Lunch & Fun time
- 02:30 pm : Start ride towards Awas Beach (10 KMS)
- 03:30 pm : Reach Awas
- 04:30 pm : Start ride towards Revas Dhakka (13 KMS)
- 05:30 pm : Board ferry for Bhaucha Dhakka
- 07:00 pm : Reach Bhaucha Dhakka
- 07:30 pm : Submit Cycles & Gears
Things to Carry
- Long pants
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
- Torch with spare batteries
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer