This winter season it’s time to embrace the old adventure, in a way you’ve probably never thought of. Trekking right down, down till the valley where dusk bestows you. It is indeed an experience no trekker would dare to ignore. The next adventurous trekking destination on our list is Sandhan Valley, which is popularly known as valley of shadows or valley of darkness.
On reaching the campsite after an adventurous descend, a bonfire and tasty local food waits to treat your taste buds. Camping besides the huge pond, playing fun games, star gazing, and lots more is bound to add blissful memories to your travel diaries.
Please Note : We are not descending Sandhan Valley.
Batch 1 : 17th & 18th November 2018
What is included in the tour
- Pune to Pune Transport by Non AC Vehicle
- Food: Day 1 - Breakfast, Lunch , Dinner & Day 2 Breakfast.
- Triple OR Quadruple Sharing Tented Accommodation
- Rappelling , Flying Fox , Rifle Shooting, Archery, Kayaking, Lake tubing
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Magnificent view of the Huge Valley
- Half way Sandhan Valley Trek
- Rappelling , Flying Fox thrill
- Lake Side Camping
Day 0 : 16th November , Friday Night
11.00 pm – Meet the Travel Team at Wakad
11.15 pm – Pick up from Aundh
11:30 pm - Shivaji Nagar
11:45 pm - Start journey towards the base village
Day 1 - 17th November 2018 Saturday
06:00 am: Freshen up and Breakfast
07.30 am: Start trek
09:00 am: Reach Rappelling point.
11.30 pm: After Rappelling down, start the trek back to base village
01.00 pm: Reach base village for Lunch
01.30 pm: Travel to campsite, pitch tent and rest
04:00 pm: Fun filled activities along with tea and snacks
07:00 pm: Campfire and BBR
09.00 pm: Dinner and rest for the day
Day 2 - 18th November 2018 Sunday
07:00 am: Wake up call
08:30 am: After breakfast, proceed for flying fox over lake
10:30 am: Start return journey to Pune
02.30 pm: Reach Pune
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- RCap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.